Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Getting a new baby!

kustardpie

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Crimson Pearl XLR
Hello everyone! I am new to this forum and wanted to say hi! I have long wanted an XLR, ever since the first time I laid eyes on one I wanted to own one. And that day is finally here, well almost......I'm picking her up on Tuesday. I am new to the Cadillac world but have been a long time GM owner, mainly Camaros and Corvettes. My new baby is a 2004 Crimson Pearl XLR, not sure what color the interior is but it is a light beige/cream. One owner, 10,600 miles and in perfect condition. I am so looking forward to driving her and also to interacting here on the forum with you other enthusiasts. I know I have a lot to learn.

Congrats on your new acquistion... I KNOW you'll have a BLAST with your Crimson Pearl XLR. Be ready for LOTS of stares, smiles and questions. There is a LOT of info available here on the forum; if you have a question, just do a forum search and, if you still have a question, go ahead and ask. I'm sure it will be answered in short order!!! Glad to have you aboard the BEST XLR forum on the Internet!!!

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum and wanted to say hi! I have long wanted an XLR, ever since the first time I laid eyes on one I wanted to own one. And that day is finally here, well almost......I'm picking her up on Tuesday. I am new to the Cadillac world but have been a long time GM owner, mainly Camaros and Corvettes. My new baby is a 2004 Crimson Pearl XLR, not sure what color the interior is but it is a light beige/cream. One owner, 10,600 miles and in perfect condition. I am so looking forward to driving her and also to interacting here on the forum with you other enthusiasts. I know I have a lot to learn.

Congratulations! Your interior color would be Shale.

Enjoy the ride!

Welcome!

Congratulations on your find: super low miles and a great colour! :rolleyes: May you enjoy many trouble free years and hopefully we will see you at a future gathering of XLR's!

Congrats on your new acquistion... I KNOW you'll have a BLAST with your Crimson Pearl XLR. Be ready for LOTS of stares, smiles and questions. There is a LOT of info available here on the forum; if you have a question, just do a forum search and, if you still have a question, go ahead and ask. I'm sure it will be answered in short order!!! Glad to have you aboard the BEST XLR forum on the Internet!!!

Thank you! I'm sure once I pick her up I'll have lots of questions.

Congratulations! Your interior color would be Shale.

Enjoy the ride!

Thanks!

Congratulations on your find: super low miles and a great colour! :rolleyes: May you enjoy many trouble free years and hopefully we will see you at a future gathering of XLR's!

Thank you! The first XLR I ever saw was this color and have been drooling over them since!

Congrats and welcome to the forum. :cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Good color choice!

Just as you, I HAD to have one in Crimson Pearl.

Do yourself a favor, read the owners manual cover to cover. You can also access the owners manual on this site.

We always love to see pictures of our fellow owners cars, so be sure to post some later.

Sent from my Garage Door Opener using a hacked TI-85 calculator

Congratulations on your new baby! You will absolutely love the experience. Hoping you can join us on some get togethers - its always a blast when you get many XLR's together... sure does attract a lot of attention.

Welcome!

You will be treated well here ( as I was ). The XLR is simply an awesome car and congrats for finding one with 10k miles. If you are like a lot of us, you may rack them up a bit faster...always looking for an excuse to do a road trip...

Welcome! Miles of smiles to come.

Bob

Welcome

I am sure you will enjoy your new Baby. Crimson Pearl as a beautiful color. Congrats. Jim:wave:

Finally a nice sunny day and I was able to get a pic to post.

Attachments

• 051-copy-for-web.jpg
    051-copy-for-web.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 262
Finally a nice sunny day and I was able to get a pic to post.

Great pic! Welcome home -- to here. Lots of great people & info on this forum!

my new XLR

View attachment 2337 I have the red with tan interior. It is a 2006 with at the time had around 20k. I have to have it adapted with a left foot accelerator and suicide knob. my mom has been driving it around town. I will finally be able to drive it after wednesday. I had a honda CRV sport utility 2007. So going from a 4 cylinder to a v-8 might be a big surprise for me.

View attachment 2337 I have the red with tan interior. It is a 2006 with at the time had around 20k. I have to have it adapted with a left foot accelerator and suicide knob. my mom has been driving it around town. I will finally be able to drive it after wednesday. I had a honda CRV sport utility 2007. So going from a 4 cylinder to a v-8 might be a big surprise for me.

I have a feeling it won't have "around 20K" for very long...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom