Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Gm OEM XLR Cover # 19158337 Cleaning

jaxsully

My XLR/V(s)
2008 Light Platinum XLR
Does anyone else own the GM OEM XLR Cover listed above and if so do you know the cleaning procesures. I can not find them anywhere on the bag or the cover.

Thanks,

Sully

Care and Cleaning gm vehicle cover

Hi,I have that cover also and it stated....care and cleaning----Your vehicle cover is made of Stormproof Fabric which is a microfiber polyester fabric.If an area becomes soiled use an all-pupose cleaner to rub it out,and rinse the area with water.If the entire cover needs to be cleaned,wash it in a large-capacity washer with mild cleaner,cold water,and no softener.Dry in either a commercial dryer with low heat setting,or on an outside clothes line....Hope this helps...

I have been looking for a good soft cover, one that doesnt take up a lot of storage space but still more than a dust cover.
How do the two of you like your covers?

I have been looking for a good soft cover, one that doesnt take up a lot of storage space but still more than a dust cover.
How do the two of you like your covers?

I have a Wolfe custom fit cover... folded, it takes up little over a foot square. Very soft inside, very weather-proof.

California Car Covers has a large variety and they are custom made for your XLR. Below is their link:

http://www.calcarcover.com/

I have owned several for my cars and motorcycles. I nice company to do business with.

Great guys and great covers. Call and ask to speak with Brandon Long. I have one of their covers for everything I own.
Bruce

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back