Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Green Machines

b_pappy

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR
Just an update. Some of you know GM has lent me a fuel cell vehicle for evaluation for two months. Here's two pictures of it. One with our 1980 Citation X-11. Family car since new, 48K original miles) and the other photo with both my Y bodies.
Bruce
100_5296.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

Bruce .... the thorn between the roses! LOL
I know that the 'green' car is the future ... and all of the benefits ..... but, really .... just LOOK at the difference.

Bruce .... the thorn between the roses! LOL
I know that the 'green' car is the future ... and all of the benefits ..... but, really .... just LOOK at the difference.
Funny analogy :)
The fuel cell car is really pretty nice to drive, to the point where I'm surprised how much I like it. It's really nice for commuting & errands, and almost 300 ft/lbs torque available almost instantly (computers keep everything sane) and the drivetrain can be scaled up & down for power / size as required. No, it won't replace anything I own, but I do see the need for more garage space as I'd love to commute in one of these.
Bruce

Funny analogy :)
The fuel cell car is really pretty nice to drive, to the point where I'm surprised how much I like it. It's really nice for commuting & errands, and almost 300 ft/lbs torque available almost instantly (computers keep everything sane) and the drivetrain can be scaled up & down for power / size as required. No, it won't replace anything I own, but I do see the need for more garage space as I'd love to commute in one of these.
Bruce
I KNOW Bruce .... but they are UGLY! :lol: I laughed when I posted that because I have been reading how impressed you were with them and I love your fair appraisal about it - and who knows, someday I may even own one :pat: .... I'm just messin' with you a little .... :love:

If the current administration keeps up their act--we'll all be driving them:laugh::laugh:

I KNOW Bruce .... but they are UGLY! :lol: I laughed when I posted that because I have been reading how impressed you were with them and I love your fair appraisal about it - and who knows, someday I may even own one :pat: .... I'm just messin' with you a little .... :love:

I KNOW Bruce .... but they are UGLY! :lol: I laughed when I posted that .

No accounting for some people's taste. Have you recently looked around and wondered why anyone would plunk down hard cash for what they're driving??? I won't name any of the cars so as to not embarrass/shame anyone here--but GEEZ some are bone UGLY!!!

Floyd (BB)

No accounting for some people's taste. Have you recently looked around and wondered why anyone would plunk down hard cash for what they're driving??? I won't name any of the cars so as to not embarrass/shame anyone here--but GEEZ some are bone UGLY!!!

Floyd (BB)
'Beauty is bought by judgement of the eye'
~ Shakespeare

That's what I keep telling myself everytime I look at a Mercedes Benz .... (I can say that .... we own one.) Only one - last one.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom