Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Greetings from the California desert

My XLR/V(s)
2009 XLR Platinum, Crystal Red Metalic
Hello to one and all,
I am new to the XLR community and this forum, any forum as a matter of fact. So I appologize before hand for any transgressions I may commit and, ask you to treat this newbie as you would wish to be treated.
Having said that I am really, really excited to have found this forum after having found the XLR I wasn't even looking for.
more to come....
pvw

Welcome Patrick. We forgive some transgressions, but we do need pictures of the car and details! :)
Bruce

Hello to one and all,
I am new to the XLR community and this forum, any forum as a matter of fact. So I appologize before hand for any transgressions I may commit and, ask you to treat this newbie as you would wish to be treated.
Having said that I am really, really excited to have found this forum after having found the XLR I wasn't even looking for.
more to come....
pvw

Patrick .... I'm from the San Diego area ... where in the desert are you from??
Ruth Ann

WELCOME TO THE BEST XLR FORUM ON THE NET!!! There is a LOT of information to be found here about the vehicle we only once dreamt about and now are owners of. Hope to meet you at some XLR rendevous sometime!!

reply to request for pics ect

As soon as can come up with them I hope to post in garage as best I can.

Congrats and welcome to the forum!!!! :cool:

Hi Lola's Mom,

I'm in the Palm Springs area.
We haven't been there in years .... I guess we need to make a weekend trip over there this winter ..... well, you have some great roads to play on out there in the desert .... your XLR will love them :rocker:

HI there! :wave: I do like your choice of year and colour! :worship: (...or make that color in the USA :patriot:)

Vanity plates wanted

Thanks. Looking for Cadillac, Corvette vanity plates, as a collector. Any year plate with any reading/saying.

Vanity Bob
731 Oak St
Johnstown, Pa 15902

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry