Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Group Buy Magnaflow Exhaust

Cadiblk

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Black Raven XLR
The kind folks at Wundercarparts.com have agreed to offer xlr-net forum members a group buy price on the Magnaflow performance exhaust system #16794. The price (including shipping) is $1060:rocker::rocker::rocker:. The system is cat-back and all other information can be found on their website http://www.wundercarparts.com/content.wws?fname=16794m.html

Performance graphs, sound clips, and installation instructions can be found on that page too.

Greg

Thats a great price... the only concern I would have is drone.

The corsa guys are so obsessed about eliminating drone they have different resonators depending on transmission type since the idle RPM at cruise will be different depending gearing. The corsa set up I have in my V is completely free of drone - I was actually stunned after I installed it.

I have no experience with Magnaflow in the XLR or the V, but that would be what I would look out for... but man, $1060 shipped is a killer price. :)

It is a very good deal. Summit Racing has the exhaust for $1614.57 plus shipping. You can call and mention the deal price or enter it in the website under the name your price field.

Anyone tried this system yet? I'd like to know what it sounds like before buying it. the clip sounds good but but you can't really hear the actual sound from a clip

I have had it on mine for 4 months, good sound but I would like it louder , the tips you get are 4 in. and would look good on a Vette with the round tail lights , I took mine off and put a set of Gibson tips on they are 6 X 2.75 in. and go with the lines of the car. If I knew how to post a picture on here I would?

I have had it on mine for 4 months, good sound but I would like it louder , the tips you get are 4 in. and would look good on a Vette with the round tail lights , I took mine off and put a set of Gibson tips on they are 6 X 2.75 in. and go with the lines of the car. If I knew how to post a picture on here I would?

When you go to post a reply, using the "quote" icon (if you use the "quick reply", you have to click the "go advanced" icon)... scroll down and click on "manage attachments". A window will come up for you to browse and upload pictures as thumbnails. Hope this helps...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom