Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Gumball 3000 Rally

richardyoo

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Silver XLR-V
Folks,

I have been approved to drive in this years Gumball 3000 rally (LA to Miami) in my XLR-V.... this should be fun. :)

FUN? It's one of those things you put on your "list" that very few people actually get to do. PLEASE report back so the rest of us can live through you. The thought of that trip put a great big smile on my face this morning :):):) Thank you.

Folks,

I have been approved to drive in this years Gumball 3000 rally (LA to Miami) in my XLR-V.... this should be fun. :)

Gumball Rally??? All the way across the U.S.? How fun will that be? :rocker: Oh my, I can see I have a whole to topic to Google this morning....

Whoa .... no Gumball Rally for us ... the entry fee this year is $44,000 ..... a lit-tle pricey for us. There is only going to be 120 cars approved for entry, and the XLR is surely among the most prestigious on the road ....

What great stops they are making along the way ... Las Vegas ... New Orleans ... hmmmmm, now talk about a party!

Hey ... you know .... maybe our next year's Rendezvous could sort of mimic that to some degree :confused: :blinzel:

Gee I wasn't thinking about the money, I was thinking about the miles, that would be eight thousand miles, OK, I don't have the money for such things so enjoy. I want to come back with more integrity, rich, and be a gorgeous woman until I need a face lift or tummy tuck, then turn into a rich guy.
Whoa .... no Gumball Rally for us ... the entry fee this year is $44,000 ..... a lit-tle pricey for us. There is only going to be 120 cars approved for entry, and the XLR is surely among the most prestigious on the road ....

What great stops they are making along the way ... Las Vegas ... New Orleans ... hmmmmm, now talk about a party!

Hey ... you know .... maybe our next year's Rendezvous could sort of mimic that to some degree :confused: :blinzel:

Gee I wasn't thinking about the money, I was thinking about the miles, that would be eight thousand miles, OK, I don't have the money for such things so enjoy. I want to come back with more integrity, rich, and be a gorgeous woman until I need a face lift or tummy tuck, then turn into a rich guy.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR BOBO, YOU MAY JUST GET YOUR WISH. i WILL HAVE TO SEE IF I CAN FIND AN EMAIL I RECENTLY RECEIVED AND SEND IT TO YOU. YOU WILL GET A KICK OUT OF IT.

Congratulations. I'm with IndyXLRVGuy, I hope you post. Hopefully you can take pics for us and post. Sounds like fun. :rocker::worship:

It's probably good we are both coming from different directions, otherwise we'd be getting stopped every other mile or so:laugh::laugh::laugh:

We do have some new people coming with us to San Antonio--perhaps they may want to join the 100+ MPH Club. Nobody joined last year, so there are openings:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cubby, I just know my name is gonna come up on this post, especially the way I drive.

Bring it! You will all have to do better than 100, the club starts at 158 mph
It's probably good we are both coming from different directions, otherwise we'd be getting stopped every other mile or so:laugh::laugh::laugh:

We do have some new people coming with us to San Antonio--perhaps they may want to join the 100+ MPH Club. Nobody joined last year, so there are openings:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom