Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Halloween

It's a gorgeous Fall day ...

Just finished my 2nd cup of coffee -
I never saw so many Trick or Treater's as I did last night. We think there was at the least 500-700:willy_nilly: It was c-r-a-z-y! The streets looked like somethig out of a movie - kids everywhere. I liked that it was on a Saturday night. Lot's of neighbors had their driveways full of parents, friends & relatives with portable bonfire pits. The adults had as much fun as the kids .... maybe more.
Hope you all had fun too. :wave:

Soup??????

Okay RA, you didn't say how the soup turned out! Was it Witches Stew? I bet it even had Bat Wings in it. Not one little Goblin got into my complex, I guess the Coyotes were protecting us last night.

It's a gorgeous Fall day ...

I never saw so many Trick or Treater's as I did last night. We think there was at the least 500-700:willy_nilly: It was c-r-a-z-y!

We had all of.......... 3 trick or treaters last night!!! Can't believe it!! Last year we ran out of candy,,,,, OOO well,,,, Now someone has to eat all of our left over candy. :) Great day here today to... Sunny 70 degrees! :). I know your weather is great,,,, my spy that's there now called me... :lol:

We had a great Halloween. We passed out candy with Bruce and Kathy and went to our favorite bar and had some pizza.

Bradley House

Cubby & Supa took us by this Frank Lloyd Wright house on Saturday. There were many beautiful homes in the area along the Kankakee River.

http://www.mcnees.org/architecture/prairie_arch_images/flw_kankakee_bradley_hse_se_remc_7.jpg

http://www.mcnees.org/architecture/prairie_arch_images/flw_kankakee_bradley_hse_se5_remc.jpg

We had a great time visiting Cubby and Supa. They were wonderful hosts. We did quite a bit of sightseeing on Saturday before heading back to see the many trick or treaters. They even took us to their favorite watering hole Saturday night for some great pizza. We had a beautiful drive back home on Sunday. Thanks again.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom