Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
I'd like to just take a moment and wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukka and a safe and happy New Year!

Thank you for continuing to support the XLR Net. :xmas:

Thanks Rob!

Happy Holidays to you and yours and thank you for providing us a place to discuss the finest example of American coach building (the XLR - even though it still doesn't have an IPod interface or bluetooth) and just enjoy being ourselves! :blinzel:

You said it Mswaim!!! Thanks Rob for this Forum!! I would also like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukka and a safe and happy New Year! May the new year bring all everyone wishes for!

On behalf of Lola .... because of whom this whole experience has been made possible for Ray and I .... we want to wish all of you the most wonderful of Holiday Season's .... :xmas:

We can't wait to see you all again in May at R4.... and we do hope it is ALL of you ... :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Thank's for all the memories .... it's been a great year on the forum! (especially October :chuckle) ....

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Ray & Ruth Ann

Thank you Rob for providing us a wonderful home to vent and have fun. Happy Holidays to everyone. Be safe and careful. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all.
:blinzel::wave:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Thanks Rod for a fun and informative forum and not throwing anyone off. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. Hope all your wishes and wants come true and that 2009 will be a wonderful year. Looking forward to more adventours and joining up with the other XLR owners in San Antonio for RIV in May. For a very diversified group of people we sure have a lot of fun when we get together. First Robin

:santa454::rocker:Happy & Safe Holidays to one and all!!!!:rocker::santa454:

Thank you Rob and thanks again for taking in we lost tribe men. I'm sure there are at least 3 wise men among us to make this site work well.
I'd like to just take a moment and wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukka and a safe and happy New Year!

Thank you for continuing to support the XLR Net. :xmas:

I just wanted to take a quick second to wish EVERYONE a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!! I hope all of your Holiday Wishes come true!!! :santa454::santa454::santa454::santa454::santa454::santa454:

Thanks, and Happy Holidays to all my friends here.
This place, after we opened all the packages, looks like a GM parts department, I'll be busy for a while.
Bruce

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. We have enjoyed the cards and gifts we have received from our XLR friends from around the country.

Have an AWESOME 2009!!!

Bruce :)

THANX to Rob for all your hard work on this site ... Happy New Year to ALL!!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom