Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Headlight jumper

1BADXLR

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Xenon Blue XLR
I'm looking for the headlight jumper for the newer style headlight. I remember seeing the part number somewhere but cant find it, but I don't remember there being a picture of the jumper on the listing. If someone could verify this for me so I can order it I would appreciate it. Thank you

headlight jumper

Never heard of it!??? What is a "headlight jumper" and what is it used for, may I ask?

Rusty 06 V

I'm looking for the headlight jumper for the newer style headlight. I remember seeing the part number somewhere but cant find it, but I don't remember there being a picture of the jumper on the listing. If someone could verify this for me so I can order it I would appreciate it. Thank you

Never heard of it!??? What is a "headlight jumper" and what is it used for, may I ask?

Rusty 06 V

Used to tie in from the old harness to the new one that the new headlight comes with. I replaced my melted headlight with a newer headlight, just need the right wire harness to connect it.

You may want to contact your dealer and tell them you are switching headlamps to the newer '06 models and need the jumpers and have them give you the part #.

Model year '06 and up had adaptive headlamps which turned when the vehicle turned. The connections for these are different than the '04 &'05 model years, but are the same housings. The jumpers are needed to make these work in '04 &'05 models.

Rusty 06 V

Jumper Part #

Found the part # on another site. It is 19120977

I sent you a PM 1BADXLR.

Thought I'd check my cost on the jumper for you. Lists at $148.92, my cost is $126.55. This does not include shipping to you. My dealer would have to order, let me know if you want me to get it for you.

just checking to be sure

I had my 05 changed to later lights w/the jumpers. Cubby you are the answer MAN!!!:cool::cool: Al

I have Attempted The same up date in my adding late model 2006 Headlamps to my o4!!! The GM part #19120977 says its a "brake jumper connector" ????????? Before ordering wanted to double check if I got it right. Was That the part number for the conversion? Thanks for your blessing!!!

I, AS I'm SURE MANY OF US ARE THANKFUL TO HAVE A FORUM TO SHARE ISSUES IN. I'M SURE OTHERS JUST AS I READ OF SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAS HAD SOMETHING HAPPEN OR KNOWS ABOUT SOMETHING WE DIDN'T! KEEP THE "XLR" UP, WHERE GM SHOULD HAVE PUSHED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep this is a great, helpful site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry