Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Hello from Mardenco

Mardenco

Hi folks - just joined and let me introduce my car self. I have a 2004 XLR that I purchased new - it now has 26K. Over the last year or so, I've been doing some custom work that included some paint, a V hood and grill, lambro doors, new wheels (off a CTS-V). etc. I look forward to everyone's insight and maybe I can be of help from time to time.

First off, Welcome!! You have found the best XLR site on the internet!!

Secondly, how did you put CTV wheels on your XLR; the center bore on the wheels is different from the XLR wheels. Spacers????

Post some pics so we can see your custom work!!

Hi folks - just joined and let me introduce my car self. I have a 2004 XLR that I purchased new - it now has 26K. Over the last year or so, I've been doing some custom work that included some paint, a V hood and grill, lambro doors, new wheels (off a CTS-V). etc. I look forward to everyone's insight and maybe I can be of help from time to time.

First off, Welcome!! You have found the best XLR site on the internet!!

Secondly, how did you put CTV wheels on your XLR; the center bore on the wheels is different from the XLR wheels. Spacers????

Post some pics so we can see your custom work!!

I will get up some pics pretty soon as I still have a few more items to punch out. The center bore is different and I had the CTV wheels bored out for a precise fit on the the hub. I had a couple of false starts with the idea, but they look great.

:blinzel: WELCOME TO BEST XLR SITE ON THE INTERNET! :rocker:

WELCOME!! I'm sure you have enjoyed you XLR since you purchased it new. Just curious... what took you so long to join the best XLR forum on the Internet??

WELCOME!! I'm sure you have enjoyed you XLR since you purchased it new. Just curious... what took you so long to join the best XLR forum on the Internet??

I really don't know but I am glad to be here now!

Welcome Mardenco!

Glad to have you!

ctmwelcome_e0.gif

(Not my hand but a reasonable facsimile)-I think that you have to click on the image of the hand to see what happens. Interesting, other sites do not have this issue when posting gif's.

Last edited:
Rlative Newbie here, Welcoming you as well! : )

Wow, you bought it new and that few miles. Sounds like you have done alot of work on the car. I also would like to see pictures. Welcome to a great site of dedicated enthusiasts. :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom