Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Hi all!

pentathol

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Infrared XLR
Hi folks!

New 2006 XLR owner. About to turn 37,000 miles and a beautiful Infrared. Just wanted to say hi and exclaim how excited I am to finally have one of these cars. Already in love and it hasn't even been a week!!!

Quick question or two if I may...

Any suggestions on things I should know about the car? Anything I wouldn't know to ask?

Any tips or suggestions on type of waxes, leather conditioners, surface cleaners to make her shine? She's gonna get a little beat up in the Florida summer here :/

Thanks all! Looking forward to this community!

Welcome to the forum!!!!

I suggest Surf City Garage products and invest in a Porter Cable dual action buffer.

:cool:

Check with cubby558, his '06 Infrared XLR-V is beautiful. :wave:

And that's because he works so hard at it!

I awoke to the sight of him drying and cleaning his XLR that Sunday morning in Asheville!

Welcome to the forum and be sure to read page 2-8 of your owner's manual! :pat:

Show us some pictures!

Welcome. Lots of great info here on tips and tricks, not all quirks affect all XLR's so tough to cover a broad question like that.
For great finish protection and car care, the Porter Cable 7424XP is a great oscillating polisher, and Adam's make a fantastic line of car care products for interior and exterior care. Lots of good brands of products out there though, I just happen to believe in Adam's enough to be a dealer.
Anyhow, enjoy your XLR, and all the great people on the forum.
Bruce

WELCOME!!! As said above... there is a wealth of GREAT info here. If you have any question, just do a search of the threads using the search feature and I'm sure you'll find an answer. If not, ask and one will be forthcoming!!!
Most importantly... enjoy your new ride. Think about joining us in Bowling Green, KY for the Homecoming in July... check out the Homecoming thread in "Events".

Welcome. Hope to see you in July at Homecoming!:D

Cubby & Supa

Welcome! Enjoy the ride!

Welcome to the group. Any questions, just ask.

Bob

Welcome to the best group on the web. I get completly bowled over with the data that these people can provide, all you need is to just ask. :wave::wave:
John

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back