Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Hi from PA

Jerry Lee

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Silver XLR-V
Jerry Lee :

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

We have our very own Cadillac Tech here and a wealth of info about our beloved XLRs! Lots of great info shared on this forum.

I am curious as well to hear what your wife and daughter thought about the collection of XLRs at Biltmore?

Be sure to post a picture or two of your XLR. We never get tired of seeing pictures.

We may be right in your backyard next year. Join us!
Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm looking forward to learning more about this amazing car I've been driving!
My wife and daughter were really impressed and they took lots of pictures of the XLRs.
I did upload a picture of mine, and I thought it would be displayed with these posts, it's on my log in and contact info page, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get it here, nor how to upload other photos for an album. Is there a help page somewhere?
Thanks so much!
Looking forward to being with you all next year!

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm looking forward to learning more about this amazing car I've been driving!
My wife and daughter were really impressed and they took lots of pictures of the XLRs.
I did upload a picture of mine, and I thought it would be displayed with these posts, it's on my log in and contact info page, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get it here, nor how to upload other photos for an album. Is there a help page somewhere?
Thanks so much!
Looking forward to being with you all next year!

Welcome!!!!! I think you will find lots of helpful people here...
As far as loading a thumbnail on a post... you can either click the "quote" icon or after you click the "quick reply" click "go advanced". Then scroll down and you will see "manage attachments" which will let you upload thumbnails to your post.
As far as adding an album to your "garage", click on
"user CP" to the left in the bar across the top, then scroll down to "The Garage" on the left side and click on "Edit my vehicle". Add the particulars, then on the next page you can add photos.
Hope this helps!!!

Welcome to forum!!!! :cool:

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

Jerry,

So bummed that I did not get to personally meet your wife and daughter in North Carolina! Just reminds us all that we never know who is watching us when we take the XLRs on those group road trips...I hope we can look to see your's join the rest of us soon.
Perhaps the Homecoming in July? You folks in? Welcome to the Forum....

Steve

Jerry,

So bummed that I did not get to personally meet your wife and daughter in North Carolina! Just reminds us all that we never know who is watching us when we take the XLRs on those group road trips...I hope we can look to see your's join the rest of us soon.
Perhaps the Homecoming in July? You folks in? Welcome to the Forum....

Steve

Thanks Steve, they were thrilled seeing the XLRs and everyone having fun, we certainly hope to join you sometime.
We will not be at the Homecoming in July, having just become aware of it, but look forward to a future event.
Thanks for the invite and the welcome!
Looking forward to meetin!
Jerry

Welcome aboard the web site. Looking forward to seeing you in PA next year.

Thank you so much! We are hoping to be able to meet everyone next year.

Thank you so much! We are hoping to be able to meet everyone next year.

Hi Jerry! Welcome to XLR NET and I'm new here myself. My 05 XLR is Light Platinium Silver. I bought it the last week of March 2011, I'm in South Central PA near Gettysburg.

LIFE IS ONLY WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT!
I'LL HAVE MY WONDERFUL WIFE AN XLR AN A ICE COLD BEER!
:beerchug:

Welcome to the forum 05 Grand Daddy XLR Caddy!!!!

:cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back