Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Lola's Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

~ .. :xmas: ~ .. :xmas: ~ .. :xmas: ~ .. :xmas: ~ .. :xmas: ~ .. :xmas:

'Missing all of our XLR friends .... and hoping that 2014 will bring us back to the Midwest, or better yet, some of you to SoCal ...

Wishing all of you the best of health, personal happiness, family togetherness .... and that you can keep your insurance! :biggrinsanta:

Love you all so much ....

:angel

RA & Ray
(and Buddy too)

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Years
8uja5e8u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all,be safe and good to one another, Al & Judy

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year... Hope it's better than 2013 was for our family.

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year... Hope it's better than 2013 was for our family.

Just glad you're here to say that .... 'hope you and Cindy have the best New Year evvvvvverrrr. xxoo

Happy Holidays

All the very best to all those in XLR land!! Hope you enjoy the holiday time and enjoy a healthy and properous New Year.

Judy & Larry from Winterpeg (What we affectionately call our city this time of year when it is -38).

Merry Christmas

We had an inch of snow this morning, just in time for Christmas. I hope everyone enjoys the time with family and celebrations of the season. Merry Christmas.

Just glad you're here to say that .... 'hope you and Cindy have the best New Year evvvvvverrrr. xxoo

Thanks Ruth Ann & Ray, you brought tears to my eyes. I'm now telling everyone that I've begun my second life... hope I don't have another like the one we just had. I'm also telling everyone that it's good to be seen... rather than viewed. :chuckle:chuckle

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all!

Audrey & Mark

All our best to you all from Central Illinois

Bob

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC