Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Homecoming shirt

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
I'm having T-shirts made for the XLR Homecoming for anyone who would like one. They are a men's microfiber, short sleeve, crewneck sport shirt in Gray. They will have the dash plaque design on the front and a large silhouette of the XLR on the back in red. The cost is $25 a shirt up to XL. XXL & larger are $28. These are not cotton T-shirts they are "dry weave".
I need to know by Wednesday July 6th if you would like a shirt and in what sizes.
I will bring them to BG. Here is a picture of what the front of the shirt will look like;

I'm having T-shirts made for the XLR Homecoming for anyone who would like one. They are a men's microfiber, short sleeve, crewneck sport shirt in Gray. They will have the dash plaque design on the front and a large silhouette of the XLR on the back in red. The cost is $25 a shirt up to XL. XXL & larger are $28. These are not cotton T-shirts they are "dry weave".
I need to know by Wednesday July 6th if you would like a shirt and in what sizes.
I will bring them to BG. Here is a picture of what the front of the shirt will look like;

Bruce - the shirts look great! I'll take one for me and one for Devin. I will pm you with our sizes. I really like the Carolina shirts, very nice material and I just LOVE the large silhouette on the back of the shirt. :rocker:

PM Sent, thanks Bruce.

14 shirt orders so far. Tomorrow is the deadline to order shirts.:wave:

14 shirt orders so far. Tomorrow is the deadline to order shirts.:wave:

Almost 30 XLR's coming to the homecoming, and only 14 shirts? :dunno:

I hope people realize that these shirts will be collector items after this, the "First Homecoming that the XLR's are being invited to". Oh sure, there will be more - but I think this will be a fantastic gathering.

For those who didn't see the t-shirts on the Carolinas trip - they are VERY nice shirts... not cotton t's - these are "performance" tshirts. I love mine from the Carolinas trip - a unique tshirt to go with our unique cars.

GET YOUR ORDERS TO BRUCE TONIGHT - Tomorrow is the deadline!! :rocker:

Don't wear T-shirts very often, but OK... you talked me into one. PM with size sent.

20 ordered

I just placed the order for the event shirts. Here's what I ordered:

Chicago Dave 1 Large, 1 XL, 1 small
CornDog 1 Large
Cubby 1 medium
Phrede 1 XXXL
sschooley 1 medium
Onalaska 1 Large, 1 medium
GizmoQ 1 Large, 1 medium
MTRocket 1 XL
Madmac 1 XL, 1 Large
Cadillac Tech 1 Large
mattjhis 1 Large
WB6BBZ 1 Large
steve 2 XL
Tiffany's Dad 1 Large

Polo Shirts - (hopefully)

OK - just to give everyone a heads up - I decided to try and get some POLO SHIRTS made for the Homecoming. They are at the embroiderer now - hoping to have them before I leave, Thursday morning. So if anyone is interested, search me out down in Bowling Green. They are a cream color polo, black embroidery of the Silhouette/XLR on the chest - Cadillac script on the sleeve. I am just bringing down several shirts, hoping people will be interested. If I run out, I can have some more made when I return back home. I'm not doing men's/ladies polos, just men's... so ladies, let me know if that will be ok.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone down in KY. Travel safe! :rocker:

Unfortunately, due to power outages in the Chicago area, I don't think I will be able to pull this off. My embroiderer does not have power right now - obviously a necessity to do the embroidery.

Maybe something for Bobfest. ;)

OK - just to give everyone a heads up - I decided to try and get some POLO SHIRTS made for the Homecoming. They are at the embroiderer now - hoping to have them before I leave, Thursday morning. So if anyone is interested, search me out down in Bowling Green. They are a cream color polo, black embroidery of the Silhouette/XLR on the chest - Cadillac script on the sleeve. I am just bringing down several shirts, hoping people will be interested. If I run out, I can have some more made when I return back home. I'm not doing men's/ladies polos, just men's... so ladies, let me know if that will be ok.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone down in KY. Travel safe! :rocker:

shirts

Bruce,
I left a voice mail for you and mentioned 2 large shirts. Please change that to 1. :willy_nilly:
Looking forward to seeing you and Kathy in BG.
Jack

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back