Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Hotel for 15 yr reunion

Popbigguy

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 XLR-V RII'07 RIII'08 SA'09 CO'10 NCSC'11 PA'12 BG'13 MT'14 VBOBX'15
I got the contract from Courtyard Marriott, 1010 Wilkinson Trace, Bowling Green, KY for our reunion. It's for days 9/25/18 - 9/29/18, it has two rates, $124 king or double queen room without breakfast, $134 for two people, king or double queen room with breakfasts. I suggest that you call them direct and not go thru the national booking, 270-783-8569. Ask for the "Cadillac XLR Reunion" group rate. Cut off date for the rooms is 8/25/18, get your room before then.

If you would to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn right next to the Courtyard at 1020 Wilkinson Trace. Phone 270-781-6778. I never tried to get group rates at this Hilton.

Thanks everybody! I hope we can make this a GREAT reunion!
Chad Lowery

P.S. I got my reservations done all ready!

Last edited:
for our reunion. It's for days 9/25/18 - 9/29/18,

Chad Lowery

i will plan to be there unless over-come by other events. The 10 year reunion was just awesome and I can't wait for the 15th.
Wishing you all a great Christmas; New Years; and Spring in the meantime.......

S Schooley

Thanks for doing this, Chad!

I have already made my reservations a few weeks ago - using my Marriot points. Glad you all will be staying at the Marriott as well. Really looking forward to this outing. As long as I am healthy enough to make the trip - we will be there with both XLR's. :cool:

I got the contract from Courtyard Marriott, 1010 Wilkinson Trace, Bowling Green, KY for our reunion. It's for days 9/25/18 - 9/29/18, it has two rates, $124 king or double queen room without breakfast, $134 for two people, king or double queen room with breakfasts. I suggest that you call them direct and not go thru the national booking, 270-783-8536. Ask for the "Cadillac XLR Reunion" group rate. Cut off date for the rooms is 8/25/18, get your room before then.

If you would to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn right next to the Courtyard at 1020 Wilkinson Trace. Phone 270-781-6778. I never tried to get group rates at this Hilton.

Chad Lowery

Hi Chad, Thanks! : )

I got the contract from Courtyard Marriott, 1010 Wilkinson Trace, Bowling Green, KY for our reunion. It's for days 9/25/18 - 9/29/18, it has two rates, $124 king or double queen room without breakfast, $134 for two people, king or double queen room with breakfasts. I suggest that you call them direct and not go thru the national booking, 270-783-8536. Ask for the "Cadillac XLR Reunion" group rate. Cut off date for the rooms is 8/25/18, get your room before then.

Chad Lowery

Have been looking for this thread. Maybe it could also be posted under 'Events'? --- Thanks for doing all this stuff! --- Count us in, Charles and Shirley.

Activities?

Do we have an itinerary yet? That might have a bearing on when we might want to arrive, or how many nights we want to reserve at the hotel.
Thanks for the efforts on your part.
Doug

It's been brought to my attention the I had the wrong phone number posted for the CourtYard Marriott. (Thanks Bob!!). It's 270 783-8569. I've edited post #1 so it is now the right number. Old fat fingers i guess!!

Chad

Just looked at the WKU football schedule for 2018. There IS a WKU vs Marshall football game 9/29, the day we're at the plant car show. I suggest you get your hotel lined up early or they may sell some of the rooms out to football fans. I don't know about WKU fans, but here at NEBRASKA (Go Big Red,,, new coach!) all hotels are sold out!! Just telling you'all!!

Chad

GO BIG RED. This is about Nebraska Humor. : )

Just looked at the WKU football schedule for 2018. There IS a WKU vs Marshall football game 9/29, the day we're at the plant car show. I suggest you get your hotel lined up early or they may sell some of the rooms out to football fans. I don't know about WKU fans, but here at NEBRASKA (Go Big Red,,, new coach!) all hotels are sold out!! Just telling you'all!!

Chad

Hi Chad,
A bit of Nebraska Humor here. :) Many many moons ago Nebraska was part of my business territory. The Nebraska Fans are crazy fun whack jobs over their college football team. When I had to use a restroom, going into a gas station, there would be a red toilet seat. When you lifted the lid it said inside, "GO BIG RED".
:rolleyes:

You are correct! They are Filling Up FAST!

Chad

Hey Chad, I 'JUST' called The Marriott Courtyard (270) 783-8569 in Bowling Green to make our Reservations. Nights of 9/25 through and including night of 9/29 if needed. Done deal. Young lady first auto transferred me to their National Reservation Center. Oops. NOT. National does not have the Group Rate you 'negotiated'. So hung up and called them back. She was very polite. Told me "we are filling up fast" on those dates. Also that there are no better rate(s) available. Very emphatic. No former military rates. Nothing better. So good job. Kudos to you. ;)

Hey Chad, I 'JUST' called The Marriott Courtyard (270) 783-8569 in Bowling Green to make our Reservations. Nights of 9/25 through and including night of 9/29 if needed. Done deal. Young lady first auto transferred me to their National Reservation Center. Oops. NOT. National does not have the Group Rate you 'negotiated'. So hung up and called them back. She was very polite. Told me "we are filling up fast" on those dates. Also that there are no better rate(s) available. Very emphatic. No former military rates. Nothing better. So good job. Kudos to you. ;)

YES!!!! Do NOT go thru the national!! Talk to the Bowling Green hotel staff! The group rate is NOT on the national system!

Chad

15th Reunion

I just made my room reservation , there are rooms left ( he wouldnt tell me how many ) .. I am looking forward to meeting everyone , I hadnt been on here in a while but I do recall a thread about additional monies that may be required , I would like to know the additional costs and where to send the money , and if paypal is an accepted form of payment . Any help would be appreciated .

Hi Chad -
Just completed reservations at Marriott for 25-29.
~Quinn

i will plan to be there unless over-come by other events. The 10 year reunion was just awesome and I can't wait for the 15th.
Wishing you all a great Christmas; New Years; and Spring in the meantime.......

S Schooley

My mom and I will be up Thursday - Sunday. We are first going to Memphis since my mom is a big Elvis fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope everyone that's coming has their hotel reservation in! The cut off date for the group rate stops on 8/25/18.

Thanks for everyone that's coming!!
Chad

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry