Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Important! BG XLR Homecoming information Sept 26-29 '13

Thursday Night Meet & Greet Dinner, Sept. 26th 6:30/7:00PM at Montana Grille, 1740 Scottsville Rd.

I have contacted and secured a meeting/dinner room at Montana Grille, which is within walking distance of the three area hotels everyone is staying (It is actually just across the parking lot from the Courtyard Marriott). John at Montana Grille is very excited to be hosting our 'Cadillac XLR Group'!! I told him most would arrive between 6:30-7:00PM, but anyone later than that, is still welcome and they will be able to accommodate us. They have a very extensive menu, that should have something for everyone's tastes. They also have a full bar service and a casual atmosphere. You can check out the menu offering and the reviews of the restaurant at the links below.

Restaurant:
Welcome to Montana Grille | Bowling Green's Premiere Restaurant | Montana Grille

Review:
Montana Grille - Bowling Green, KY

I currently have the following listed for the Thursday dinner/greeting:

Ken & Alexis
Cubby & Supa
Marc & Kris
Jack & Lynda
Mike & Amy
Sandy & Steve
Dan & Wendy
Don & Jean
Patrick & Janet
Bob & Gayle
Maurice & Linda
Chad & Rogene
Al & Judy
Rich (Homegrown)
Kathy (Photo Girl)
Steven & Diane
Harrisburg Hat & Dawn
unionrunner & Coach
sschooley

If you are not listed and want to be included, send me a PM or email me @ cubby558@me.com
Please don't post to this thread, as we'd like to keep it uncluttered for the information of the event.

The Montana Grille caught fire yesterday!
Montana Grille burns - Bowling Green Daily News: News

Steve & I were just in Bowling Green two weeks ago and were going to go there as we had enjoyed it so much (we ate there twice on the XLR trip) but just ended up walking to the nearest restaurant from our hotel as we had had a long day in the truck already and didn't want to get back in it. That was a really great restaurant, fabulous service and food; they will be open again soon I am sure.

Steve & I were just in Bowling Green two weeks ago and were going to go there as we had enjoyed it so much (we ate there twice on the XLR trip) but just ended up walking to the nearest restaurant from our hotel as we had had a long day in the truck already and didn't want to get back in it. That was a really great restaurant, fabulous service and food; they will be open again soon I am sure.

Wendy and I was just talking about that, how it was a year ago already the week before and how much we enjoyed the food there and meeting all of you that attended the first night there for dinner! Great memories and friends where made that weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry