Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

News: I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!

XLR-V Lover

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2008 Black XLR-V
As of today, after a bit of searching, I am again back in an XLR-V!!!

I found a very near perfect '08 at a local Mercedes dealer. So, my "V" smile is back again!!! :blinzel:

As of today, after a bit of searching, I am again back in an XLR-V!!!

I found a very near perfect '08 at a local Mercedes dealer. So, my "V" smile is back again!!! :blinzel:

That's GREAT to hear! Welcome back. I knew you couldn't be without an XLR for long ... not after having one. :cool:

Can't wait to see some pictures of it. :rocker:

New "V"

Thanks for the comments.

Here are some of the dealer-taken shots. She's almost the same as my '06 except for the interior color, I actually like this color combo better.

Thanks for the comments.

Here are some of the dealer-taken shots. She's almost the same as my '06 except for the interior color, I actually like this color combo better.

Beautiful car, Floyd! I hope you can join us on some of our events. I'm a big "black car" fan - as you can tell by my XLR. I really like the dark wood on the V series with a black interior ... very sharp. Your car is pretty much what I will eventually upgrade to - when I get my "V". Someday. ;)

Thanks for posting pics.

Congrats Floyd! Just as pretty as your last one. Did you trade in the Vette or Keep it?

Todd

:lol: It took me a year to decide whether I wanted to keep the last "V," before I sold it and then only had the Vette. This time I traded the Vette for the "V." Almost an even swap, the difference being the extended warranty.

It does feel very good to be back in an XLR again--although I did enjoy the Vette.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom