Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Jon & Kate Plus 8

Is that his way of telling you to get back to work??? :chuckle :chuckle
Yes that is his way of telling me to get back to work. As you can see I listen well. :laugh::laugh:

Supa, I think he is a jerk! :( (No not Cuby, but he is a gripy boss, does he not have anywhere to go?) :lol: Glad we are so busy so I can get my stuff done (Nails, make-up hair etc.) and the still have time to get on here and chat with my buds!!:laugh:
Yes that is his way of telling me to get back to work. As you can see I listen well. :laugh::laugh:

:( (No not Cuby, but he is a gripy boss, does he not have anywhere to go?) :lol: :laugh:

You & Supa can both be replaced--Marc proved it on the WI trip.:laugh::laugh: I guess I need a 'Dirty Diana' too.:chuckle:chuckle:lol::lol: You two have it way too easy. :D:D

You & Supa can both be replaced--Marc proved it on the WI trip.:laugh::laugh: I guess I need a 'Dirty Diana' too.:chuckle:chuckle:lol::lol: You two have it way too easy. :D:D
Please I can show you how easy I can have it. :(

Jon & Kate plus eight resumes tonight. Just in case anyone cares. :D

Lucy, I will explain later.:bash:
I think I explained it to her. Where is Lucy today? She hasn't been on here at all and I was sure she post "Who cares?" when she saw this thread again. :chuckle:chuckle

I have her working. Just like u should be doing. CHOP CHOP
You must have really put the hammer down she hasn't been on here all day. Meany. Me work :laugh::laugh::laugh:.

The kids should be taken from both of them for explotation and child abuse.:mad:

Fred:patriot:

Last nights episode gave us a peek on how the show is going to be for now on. The children getting the house and Jon and Kate taking turns on who will be in the house. Personally I think Kate got a bad rap out of this entire situation. She is the one taking care of eight children and being a parent not jetting off all over the country. JMO.

Last nights episode gave us a peek on how the show is going to be for now on. The children getting the house and Jon and Kate taking turns on who will be in the house. Personally I think Kate got a bad rap out of this entire situation. She is the one taking care of eight children and being a parent not jetting off all over the country. JMO.
There both sicko's and have no business having children. Children and Family Services should take the kids and file charges aganist both of them for explotation of minors and child abuse. The TV network should also be deal with severly for promoting it so others can copy cat. :(

Fred;)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back