Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Just a beautiful PA top down day!

05 GRAND DADDY

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Light Platinium Silver XLR
It's a late fall 65 degrees here in S.Central PA today :thumbsup so while out doing some around town errands it's a fabulous topless day. But, tomorrow the cold front will be taking a dive down on us :( so our high of 50 will be here in the morning then we fall into the low 40's for daytime highs for the weekend and down into the mid 30's for the daytime highs mid next week with as of now showing possible wintery mix next Thursday. But that's pretty far out to be accurate for me. So with that being said Roxy about to hibernate soon, but still will try to get her out on the good weekends, since she will only be at my mom's garage 15 minutes away until early March when she needs to go to the garage to get PA inspection & checkup for next year driving season!
So "HAPPY HIBERNATION" to all the XLR Member's babies :love: that will be settling in for next 4-5 months! :wave:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383691539.401195.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383691539.401195.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
christmas decoration

I know that this might be a bit early But hey i have a good reason
Well i posted this on FB too but thought id do the same here. It was a great day here in north florida so i decided to do some pre cleaning on my baby. I also am going to be in a christmas parade in a couple weeks. So i went looking for decorations. I found this little santa that plugs into the aux outlet. It changes colors santa.jpg santa 1.jpg the bad thing is the parade is during the day. The good thing is the club that i have recently joined has cruise ins the 3rd sat of the month. The other club has them the 2nd sat of the month. So since the time change, the cruise ins start around 5 pm and go til 730 and 8 pm. So thanks to the one aux outlet that is in the glove box (center console), this one stays on all the time i guess. So i will plug it into that one for the night cruise ins.
:patriot::biggrinsanta:

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry