Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Just Found XLR Net

Welcome aboard. Great news to hear you may be joining us. I may have to go back and get a 3rd pop up canopy while they are on sale. The bigger the tent the bigger the party.

Welcome, Harrower...We look forward to having you in our caravan. What a trip this is going to be. ( I would have greeted you sooner, but I've been on a sugar high since I stopped at Long's Bakery on my way home from the gym.) ... George

Thanks George,

Where is the Midwest Group meeting to start the Carivan?

Thanks George,

Where is the Midwest Group meeting to start the Carivan?

We haven't picked a location yet. We will be leaving early the morning of Monday May 18th from Indy. We will head east on I-70 to Effingham,IL. and pick up cars from IL and WI.

Bruce :wave:

Harrower, maybe you can meet up with Rich,(homegameroom) coming out of the Cleveland area to join us.

I've read many post from homegameroon. Good idea - I'll check and see what his plans are.

Thanks

Found XLR Net the other day. Far more activity than Cadillac Forum. We got our XLR-V in December and want to learn as much about this great car as possible. The only mod I have done is the Mild to Wild Control. I use two of the buttons on the visor to open and close the exhaust flaps. Our XLR-V is Infra Red with Cashmier interior. Our first interest came from seeing them built at Bowling Green last summer. Always have had a roadster from a Sunbeam Alpine - Mercedes 280 SL - Miata - Sky Redline. Look forward to future discussions and ideas.
Welcome to the XLR Net! :)

Harrower,

By the way, if you haven't already done so check out http://www.CorvetteActionCenter.com

If you like the XLR Net - you'll enjoy the Corvette Action Center as well. :blinzel:

Gee, I miss a few hours and I miss a lot!!

WELCOME to the best online forum! We have a lot of fun online, and even more fun getting together!!

I haven't figured out the Ohio caravan yet (to San Antonio and RIV). It looks like it might just be your car and mine so far. I was thinking of heading to wherever the other midwesterners stop for their first night and meeting them there (Texarkana AR area?). We have time to figure that out, but not too much time! It would be fun to meet in the Indianapolis area, but would add about 4 hours to a marathon drive.

And Mid-Ohio was a blast last year! Bruce (Cadillac Tech on this forum) has procured special infield parking in our own XLR corral. It's much less crowded than the Corvette corral, and lots more fun! We're threatening to bring all kinds of accessories (generator, blender, canopies) to make our weekend even more enjoyable.

If you need anything or have any questions about your car, this is the best place to find answers. And, if you want help live and in-person, feel free to call on me. I live in the SW corner of Cuyahoga County (North Royalton) and would be glad to give you a hand! I love taking my XLR apart!

Gee, I miss a few hours and I miss a lot!!

WELCOME to the best online forum! We have a lot of fun online, and even more fun getting together!!

I haven't figured out the Ohio caravan yet (to San Antonio and RIV). It looks like it might just be your car and mine so far. I was thinking of heading to wherever the other midwesterners stop for their first night and meeting them there (Texarkana AR area?). We have time to figure that out, but not too much time! It would be fun to meet in the Indianapolis area, but would add about 4 hours to a marathon drive.

And Mid-Ohio was a blast last year! Bruce (Cadillac Tech on this forum) has procured special infield parking in our own XLR corral. It's much less crowded than the Corvette corral, and lots more fun! We're threatening to bring all kinds of accessories (generator, blender, canopies) to make our weekend even more enjoyable.

If you need anything or have any questions about your car, this is the best place to find answers. And, if you want help live and in-person, feel free to call on me. I live in the SW corner of Cuyahoga County (North Royalton) and would be glad to give you a hand! I love taking my XLR apart!

I appreciate your welcome. I have clients in North Royalton and get up there several times a year. We're look forward to SA and Mid Ohio. XRL corral sounds good. I agree about not adding more time to SA. How many driving days do you think?

Dave Harrower

GOOD TO HAVE ANOTHER OH10 XLR AROUND AND GETTING CLOSER TO LANCASTER,S.E. OF COLUMBUS...(ALPINE WHITE XLR) TRYING TO GET TO MID-OHIO SOUNDS LIKE IT WOULD BE FUN

I think you'll like it here, everyone tries so hard to help. Nice to have Dave & Deb on board. Another Blue Bunny. We promise to tell ya about the Blue Bunnies if you show up at San Antonio @ the RIVwalk.
:patriot:
Rob,
Thanks for the welcome. I will check out the Corvette Action Center.

Dave & Deb Harrower

Yes, harrower welcome to the best forum online!!!!!!!!!!!! We all really do hope that you can make it to San Antonio in May, you won't regret it!!!!!!!!! :party:party:party:party:party:party:
one blue bunny

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back