Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

just joined

some pictures

they brought me the car and here are a few pictures. great ride.

they brought me the car and here are a few pictures. great ride.

Congratulations!! What a beautiful car. You really are going to enjoy that car. I've told many people this - but for me, I cannot image myself never owning an XLR - I love it that much. I've had mine almost 3 years and I am just as excited driving it this past weekend, as the day I bought it.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Hope you can make it to some of our get-togethers. Seeing one on the road is a lot of fun - imaging seeing 6-10 of them all together.

i can imagine. i haven't had it out much in the last few days but when it is it sure gets a lot of looks. i'll certainly try to make one of the get togethers.
thanks

CONGRATS on you new ride!!! You're going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! I'm with Dave on this one... ever since the first drive in mine, I can't imagine EVER not owning this miraculous automobile...

thanks rod. i've been so busy i haven't had much chance to take it out but when i do, it's such a pleasure to drive! just have to get used to the run flats.

Wow, looks like you got a gorgeous & well kept one from the pics!

You'll feel like a million bucks driving it, I guarantee ya! Like a spa on wheels for me. Enjoy!

one owner, just over 25,000 miles. tires are brand new, immaculately kept and she's a pleasure.

thanks rod. i've been so busy i haven't had much chance to take it out but when i do, it's such a pleasure to drive! just have to get used to the run flats.

I don't really see much difference in the ride between run flats on this car and regular tires on any other car. :dunno::confused: Maybe it's because I haven't ridden in an automobile of this caliber with anything BUT run flats. That being said, I woundn't have anything BUT run flats on my XLR...:blinzel:

yes! a definite treasure. i notice that with the run flats you feel the road so much more than with other types of tires. took one trip from toronto to niagara to get used to.

WOW! Congrats Wilson I do believe you got a beautiful winner there! Im sure you love :love: with it already. It still looks brand new. It's the same color as my 05 silver, Treat her like gem she is. But drive her like a sportcar she is also!
ENJOY YOUR NEW RIDE! :rocker:
Caddyman Dan :wave:

yes! a definite treasure. i notice that with the run flats you feel the road so much more than with other types of tires. took one trip from toronto to niagara to get used to.

Wilson
Just a thought, did you check the pressure maybe there over inflated 32 psi seems to be a good number from most of the forum! :dunno: I have read from others the runflats do not ride as well as regular tires!
That's why I just put new Michilins (Super Sport Pilots) on mine, but they are not run flats, they put 35 psi nitrogen in all 4, I may lower them back down some to 32psi. We just took a trip to Ga. from PA and back and she rode & handle like a dream! :rocker:
Caddyman Dan

spot on caddy man. certainly a car to love and i will check on the pressure as you suggest.
thanks

Congrats and welcome to the forum!!!!! :cool:

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to meeting you

Bob

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics