Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Just Snared My Fourth XLR-V!!!! They are magnificient vehicles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alpine_V

My XLR/V(s)
08 Alpine White V, 07 Xenon Blue V, 09 Crystal Red V, 09 Black Cherry V
I just bought a 2009 XLR-V Black Chrerry w/Cashmere interior. Took me a while to find it. Only 7 made with that color combo. I also have a 2008 Alpine White V, a 2007 Xenon Blue V, and a 2009 Crystal Red V.

Looking now for a 2009 Grey Flannel V and a 2009 Elektra Blue V. They are magnificent!!!!!!

Love Liquid Ametyst, Goldstream and Passion Red too. Wish they were available as Vs.

Can anyone help me find a Liquid Amethyst? Grey Flannel V or Elektra V??

Patrick
Assonet, Massachusetts

Do you really own four XLR's? wow!

I just bought a 2009 XLR-V Black Chrerry w/Cashmere interior. Took me a while to find it. Only 7 made with that color combo. I also have a 2008 Alpine White V, a 2007 Xenon Blue V, and a 2009 Crystal Red V.

Looking now for a 2009 Grey Flannel V and a 2009 Elektra Blue V. They are magnificent!!!!!!

Love Liquid Ametyst, Goldstream and Passion Red too. Wish they were available as Vs.

Can anyone help me find a Liquid Amethyst? Grey Flannel V or Elektra V??

Patrick
Assonet, Massachusetts

Pictures pictures, must have pictures!!

Me tooooooo

Just thought I'd let you know I also purchased a 2009 Black Cherry XLR-V (also cashmier) in September. Must have been a lucky month to find two of seven built.
Mine had the chrome wheels (option) and weather veil package (option) and only 1900 original miles, essentially new and spotless.

Loving it.

Good luck with yours.

Owning four, how do you decide which one to drive ?:):dunno::lol:????

Just thought I'd let you know I also purchased a 2009 Black Cherry XLR-V (also cashmier) in September. Must have been a lucky month to find two of seven built.
Mine had the chrome wheels (option) and weather veil package (option) and only 1900 original miles, essentially new and spotless.

Loving it.

Good luck with yours.

Owning four, how do you decide which one to drive ?:):dunno::lol:????

PLEASE POST PICS OF YOUR NEW RIDES

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back