Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Labor Day

Photo Girl

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Not Yet. Official Photographer and Activities Director of the MMs
Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Labor Day! We will be in Bowling Green, KY for the National Corvette Museum's 15th Anniversay Celebration.

As summer winds down, everyone get out and "Enjoy the Ride!"

Kathy :wave: :patriot:

I also would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday.
Bruce and Kathy don't forget to call me when I win that new corvette. I will be down there soooo fast it will make your head spin. My cell phone will be on.

B (& maybe K) I'll see you after Labor Day. I have a busy weekend - I have to drive Misty everywhere (Youngstown tomorrow, PA on Friday, back to Cleveland on Saturday, PA on Sunday, and Indianapolis on Sunday), since I'll be without her for a few weeks. :( I'll miss her terribly, but I know she'll be in good hands.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!!!!

Yes we two wish you all a safe and wonderful holiday! Hope the weather holds out for all and everyone enjoy's their time doing whatever with Family and friends. :wave:

I had a perfect drive today. I had to go to our other plant in Youngstown today (no Trafficant jokes, please!) and I took the XLR. It was a perfect top-down day. The temperature was in the upper 70's, the sun was shining in a virtually cloudless sky, the humidity was low, and XM was playing great tunes! It was one of those days where you can't drink in enough air because it smells so fresh and clean! Our whole weekend is supposed to be just like today! I can't wait for some more driving!

PS to Ruth Ann & Ray and any other Southern Californians- I understand exactly what you mean if this is what San Diego is like every day!

We were going to meet my brother and his wife at the lake with our boat this weekend, but we had a really bad scare with Cindy's dad on Tuesday. He fell down after getting out of the car and was in ICU in Miles City (140 miles east so we made a quick trip home (with the XLR) Tuesday afternoon (they didn't think he was going to make it). He was having a seizure and they gave him valium that caused a reaction with his pacemaker. He came out of it and we brought him to Billings Wednesday and ran tests on Thursday and found no seizure activity or stroke activity. He is still mumbling a little and not very steady on his feet. So, we are headed to Miles City for the weekend to help Cindy's mom.

We were going to meet my brother and his wife at the lake with our boat this weekend, but we had a really bad scare with Cindy's dad on Tuesday. He fell down after getting out of the car and was in ICU in Miles City (140 miles east so we made a quick trip home (with the XLR) Tuesday afternoon (they didn't think he was going to make it). He was having a seizure and they gave him valium that caused a reaction with his pacemaker. He came out of it and we brought him to Billings Wednesday and ran tests on Thursday and found no seizure activity or stroke activity. He is still mumbling a little and not very steady on his feet. So, we are headed to Miles City for the weekend to help Cindy's mom.

So very sorry to hear about your father in law. What a scare for sure. I hope he will be okay soon - hugs to you guys.

So sorry to hear that. Our prayers are with you and Cindy and her father. I hope everything works out for him.

Thanks for the well-wishes... we're hoping for the best also. Your prayers are welcome... the power of prayer is astronomical!!!!

Hope you all have a great holiday weekend.

Labor Day marks the end of summer here - our kids all go back to school next week - now, if it would just cool down a little more ...... ;)

Have a good weekend everyone. I made a quick trip from Illinois to Ohio to drop off a friend picking up a new to him airplane, a 1941 Taylorcraft. I went on to the Pittsburg area to see a friend, then up to the Cleveland area, and back yesterday afternoon. Sorry Rich I did not have time to give a call, besides I was on the wrong side of the city out in Mentor/Painesville area.

The V was waiting in the Hangar and the ride to the house was enjoyable, just too short!

Bob

Labor Day marks the end of summer here - our kids all go back to school next week - now, if it would just cool down a little more ...... ;)

School here started August 26... funny that you are so much later than us.

School here started August 26... funny that you are so much later than us.

It's CA!!! Probaby outta $'s for schools. :laugh: :lol:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back