Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Let's talk Letterman....

Oh yes Tim Conway, he was a hoot! I could not wait to see those shows. So great back then and no crudness in anyway. The F word is used so much now it isn't even fun to listen to, or it's all sex! Maybe we are just old who knows. The world is a mess. I feel sorry for Troy and Hunter's kids! And Ron White is here at the end of the month and I really wanted to see him. But we are in St.Thomas then. :pat: That's terrible! Ha!
Haha, who could ever forget Johnny Carson and the tomahawk throw? I still laugh when I think about that .... he was the MASTER when it came to a look of surprise!

Loved him .... and no dirty mouth. :blinzel: Like the Carol Burnette show..... those guys were so funny ... Tim Conway would always make everyone laugh ... Carol would always just lose it! Oh ... and Red Skelton .... he always made himself laugh .... Gosh ... what great comedians. Now days all of them have such foul mouths I can't find the humor .... well, except for Ron White..... he's so darn cute!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:You make me laugh! U R SOOO Right!

Well here is a quote from Martha Stewart:

Letterman even got an endorsement from Martha Stewart, who said his actions aren't at all disturbing unless there was force involved.
"He's a very attractive man," she said. "Very appealing. Great sense of humor, obviously, and I think all this was done while he was still not married. Although it's still probably harmful to his wife ... But, you know, men are men. I've put up with it all."

"Men are men." Well, now there's a great explanation and excuse ...... And she admits to having "put up with it all?" What a freaking doormat - no wonder she went to jail. Well, there goes another program off of my to-watch list. Don't think I want her to be a role model for my granddaughter no matter how well she can bake. :pat:

Here's Markie's two cents:

Jon and Kate. These two pathetic losers bring eight kids into the world and readily exploit them for their personal gain. They can't jump in front of a camera fast enough to slam each other; Jon took all the money - Jon says he didn't. Kate says she still hopes the "old Jon" will come back to her............Blah blah blah. The reality in that whole mess is; Who Gives A $hit???? I don't watch the show, nor do I give a crap about Jon, Kate or their eight rug rats who will most likely end up toothless and living on welfare.

David Letterman - what can I say? His current wife Regina Lasko used to sleep with him while she worked on his show, so she should have expected the same thing was going on behind her back. Hell, they have been dating since 1989 and living together since 1991 and have a three year old kid together. Ya think he would have considered all that before playing hide the weenie with other ladies in his employment.

David Letterman is a pig of the highest caliber, plain and simple. Anyone who believes it was okay because it all played out before he and Lasko got married need to re-adjust their moral compass, or don't complain when the same thing happens to one of their kids.

Markie ...
You get the cigar ... (make it a good one!)
Haha, but I noticed you didn't address the Martha Stewart quote .... and I know why :reddevil. I know, blond and ex-con ... :)
Luv u.

Martha Stewart is my hero :love:

Doris and I have an agreement; if something happens to her like gets pushed {I mean falls....} overboard while vacationing I can pursue Martha as my next wife.

Afterall, she can cook like crazy, keeps a nice clean house AND she is a parolee............How hot is that?????? :reddevil :cool: :reddevil :cool: :love: Girls in prison - Oh My !!!

Martha Stewart is my hero :love:

Doris and I have an agreement; if something happens to her like gets pushed {I mean falls....} overboard while vacationing I can pursue Martha as my next wife.

Afterall, she can cook like crazy, keeps a nice clean house AND she is a parolee............How hot is that?????? :reddevil :cool: :reddevil :cool: :love: Girls in prison - Oh My !!!

And you can cheat on her .... because, after all "men will be men".....:lol:

Excellent point; another reason I love this woman !! This photo hangs on my office wall, a Christmas gift from Doris.

Hangs right next to my letter from LA police chief Daryl Gates, thanking me for my service in his city during the LA riots (Rodney "can't we all just get along....and date transvestite hookers" King). Seven days and nights of non-stop action beating back the poor, mis-understood rioters...:laugh:

Yes, I so remember that .... and isn't is something that HIS words are so widely quoted. :squint:

Here's Markie's two cents:

Jon and Kate. These two pathetic losers bring eight kids into the world and readily exploit them for their personal gain. They can't jump in front of a camera fast enough to slam each other; Jon took all the money - Jon says he didn't. Kate says she still hopes the "old Jon" will come back to her............Blah blah blah. The reality in that whole mess is; Who Gives A $hit???? I don't watch the show, nor do I give a crap about Jon, Kate or their eight rug rats who will most likely end up toothless and living on welfare.

David Letterman - what can I say? His current wife Regina Lasko used to sleep with him while she worked on his show, so she should have expected the same thing was going on behind her back. Hell, they have been dating since 1989 and living together since 1991 and have a three year old kid together. Ya think he would have considered all that before playing hide the weenie with other ladies in his employment.

David Letterman is a pig of the highest caliber, plain and simple. Anyone who believes it was okay because it all played out before he and Lasko got married need to re-adjust their moral compass, or don't complain when the same thing happens to one of their kids.
I don't think its okay what he did. I think it is ridiculous that it gets played out in the media. This story is on the 10:00 news why? We don't have other things going on in this world but to hear about David Letterman and who he is screwing?

I don't think its okay what he did. I think it is ridiculous that it gets played out in the media. This story is on the 10:00 news why? We don't have other things going on in this world but to hear about David Letterman and who he is screwing?
Exactly right on.

Fred;)

And you can cheat on her .... because, after all "men will be men".....:lol:
If you checks the Stats its just about even up men and women who have affairs and they credit this to more women working now and being more assessable to being enticed so to say.:D

Fred;)

That's an easy one. David Letterman makes his living creating jokes, poking fun and generally insulting everyone in the world who lives in the public eye. The Pope, Sarah Palin, Obama, Bush, Kati Couric, and who can forget his shots at John McCain.

When you live in the public and eye make your living out of cheap shotting everyone else who lives in the public eye then you need to do a better job of maintaining the status of his zipper.

He got caught - time to pay the price. Believe me, he wouldn't have mercy on any celebrity in a similar situation. And his jokes would be re-played on the 10 o'clock news.

When you live in the public and eye make your living out of cheap shotting everyone else who lives in the public eye then you need to do a better job of maintaining the status of his zipper.....

The ego's ... unbelievable .... how do you do things that you KNOW are wrong and think you're not going to get caught? Well, at least we know where Letterman's ego is located. :D