Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Mammoth Cave visit

jackparker06V

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Platinum/w Ebony int XLR-V
Just a note to folks going to BG:
Mammoth Cave is just a short drive north of Bowling Green. Worth the visit. Best tours are by reservation, 270-758-2180
Jack

[SUP]I was there (at the caves) when I was younger. Yes that is a great trip to do[/SUP]

Just a note to folks going to BG:
Mammoth Cave is just a short drive north of Bowling Green. Worth the visit. Best tours are by reservation, 270-758-2180
Jack

The last and only time I was there in the early 70s, someone put bumper stickers on both my bumpers advertising the cave. I won't take my XLR there!:mad:

The last and only time I was there in the early 70s, someone put bumper stickers on both my bumpers advertising the cave. I won't take my XLR there!:mad:

Someone actually did that without your permission????? YIKES!!!!

Honestly that was the 70,s and that being said there is no newer cars with metal bumpers and if you told them they cannot put anything on your car I would think they would honor your request just to get your money and not put anything on your car if they still even do that! CU in BG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dan Gouker

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry