Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!!

This is my Christmas card to all of my friends here and also over on Facebook. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356041395.933825.jpg
5uvaquta.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a PROPEROUS NEW YEAR!!! Safe travels to wherever you are headed for the holidays!!

Shine & Drive

I'm one of the luckiest guys in the the world..........Victor-V is in my workshop being detailed to the 9's. Amy is applying a full Zaino line of products. I couldn't ask for a better Christmas present.
:xmas:

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year. :wave:

Holidays

Have Safe and Wonderful holiday, Ya'll. :wave:
Jim

Here's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Cubby & Supa

:love: Here's wishing you all a SAFE AND SANE HOLIDAYS AND MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP US WELL THROUGH OUT THE COMING YEARS. :wave:

I just spent some time looking back at some of the threads from this past year ..... wow ... what an eventful year we have had .... ! The great part is that WE MADE IT! With the Grace of God, we will meet again in 2013 and have a wonderful year. Thank you all for being the wonderful friends you have been and maybe ... just maybe .... we will see you soon! MERRY CHRISTMAS :santa454:.... may God shower you with blessings and joy .... xxoo RA & Ray

Wishing all of my wonderful XLR friends a very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Healthy, Happy New Year!! Looking for to several XLR events in 2013 and seeing all you wonderful XLR peeps. :wave:

Wherever you are, whatever you do during the holidays, whatever your beliefs - may you & yours be surrounded by joy & happiness this season. :blinzel:

Happy holidays all & looking forward to a good 2013! :wave::santa454:

All my best to my XLR Friends

Merry Christmas everyone. Hoping that next year is good for you.

Bob

Wishing the happiest holidays to one and all. Sipping Xmas ale, looking forward to top-down days when we're together again.

betsy & eric:party

Merry Christmas

:rolleyes:Merry Christmas and a Very Happy, Prosperous New Year everyone.

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year
and to all a good life
Roger
rss53xlr
:wave:

T'was the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL DRINKING THEIRS STRAIGHT!!! :pukeface: :pat:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL & TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT! :love:

VERY Foggy up on our mountain this Christmas Eve!

Rudolph better have his nose on extra bright.

Merry Christmas from Booger Mountain!

Well everyone, if you are reading this; we all made it through another year. Though we are short a few loved ones and friends, from our XLR family, we can be thankful for the wonderful times we have shared together.

May the New Year bring joy and happiness to each and every one of you and may you have health, wealth and happiness beyond measure in 2013.

Hope to see you all soon.:party

DITTO! Can't say it any better than that!

Hope everyone celebrating tonight has a fun & safe time! :beerchug:

Happy New Year to all the good folks here at XLR-net.com, may 2013 bring happiness, wellness and many wonderful miles of motoring!

Happy New Year everyone!! :wave:

No XLR runs today :( it is in the mid 40's and rain. Beauty and Victor-V (and Beast) will stay warm and dry in the garage until later this week.

Best wishes for all in 2013
:twist:

Mike

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry