Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Mid-Ohio ALMS/IRL race weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce ordered 2 tickets for Saturday's race. We're planning to drive over Saturday morning.

Got my tickets ordered today. Will arrive late Saturday. Staying for Sunday raccing

I got my tickets Thursday. Anybody else received theirs? Let's hope for cooler weather.:cool:

IRL was just in Edmonton (about an 1 1/2 hours east of us). We had other commitments and could not make it. I sure hope you get the great weather we had for your race next weekend.

I got my tickets Thursday. Anybody else received theirs? Let's hope for cooler weather.:cool:

Got mine Friday. Still no clue on a bed for Saturday nite. :dunno: Relatives wanna see me in Detroit Sunday nite.

:ugh::ugh: Sadly Supa & I will be unable to attend, we have other commitments. Hope all our MM buddies have a great time and great weather for the weekend!!

I reserved 2 rooms at the Hampton Inn in Sunsbury months ago. I have one extra I am about to cancel if anybody wants it. I have it reserved from Thursday night thru Sunday night but I'm sure that can be changed once I cancel it. I won't cancel until early next week.

I reserved 2 rooms at the Hampton Inn in Sunsbury months ago. I have one extra I am about to cancel if anybody wants it. I have it reserved from Thursday night thru Sunday night but I'm sure that can be changed once I cancel it. I won't cancel until early next week.
I'll take it for Saturday if nobody else want the full time.

Mid-Ohio survival kit

Its getting down to the wire now, so let's talk about essential supplies. Other than sunscreen, comfy shoes, and lots of water; what's in your survival kit?

Its getting down to the wire now, so let's talk about essential supplies. Other than sunscreen, comfy shoes, and lots of water; what's in your survival kit?

We will be bringing our camera gear, and headphone radio to listen to the broadcast. You will want to bring a folding chair and a ticket holder (you can get them @ the track if needed). Make sure and bring your ticket & infield parking pass. The nice thing about this race track is that you can walk around and see the race from different parts of the track or head back to the corral to get a break from the heat. Marc will have his canopy set up in our corral.

Marc,
Will you be setting up "Camp Toffolo" this year?
(Having the canopy really helps!)

Sconnies are coming to MidOhio!!!

Long story, but David will be in Las Vegas with Hannah and Julia during the ALMS weekend at Elkhart, so he wants to see at least one race this summer. We just decided today - got the tickets and I got a room at the Hampton in Sunbury where Tiffany is staying, so we can introduce her to her cousin Grand Sport.

So.... we're leaving Friday -10 hour drive so don't look for us at the track. Got Corvette corral tickets, but we'd like to park with you guys if that's OK. We're staying for the Sunday race but thinking we'll start back after that.

See ya there!
~Quinn

Long story, but David will be in Las Vegas with Hannah and Julia during the ALMS weekend at Elkhart, so he wants to see at least one race this summer. We just decided today - got the tickets and I got a room at the Hampton in Sunbury where Tiffany is staying, so we can introduce her to her cousin Grand Sport.

So.... we're leaving Friday -10 hour drive so don't look for us at the track. Got Corvette corral tickets, but we'd like to park with you guys if that's OK. We're staying for the Sunday race but thinking we'll start back after that.

See ya there!
~Quinn

That's great news!! It's not a party without a Sconnie or two.:rocker: We'll see you on Saturday. Our friend Ron from Katech will be there...it's always good to see him.
We also have Corvette Corral tickets but we will be parking in the MM Corral and you guys are welcome to join us. Don't forget your scanner (even though we don't know how to use them :lol:).

Duh, just called your hotel and they had a room available for me Saturday nite. So much for using a travel agent. Guess I won't need your reservation after all.

See everyone Saturday!

Good thing on your room. Sometimes people cancel at the last minute. Still have my second room that I will hold off until late today to cancel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry