Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Mirror lights staying on.

SrChief

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Lt Silver XLR
Twice now my mirror lights have stayed on and nothing I could do would turn them off. After a while they will time out and go off and stay off the next time I start it up. Anyone have any idea what is causing this?

There is a button near the DIC information button, that turns the mirror courtesy lights on. Perhaps you've hit that by accident, press it again and that should fix your problem.

Twice now my mirror lights have stayed on and nothing I could do would turn them off. After a while they will time out and go off and stay off the next time I start it up. Anyone have any idea what is causing this?

Thanks Cubby--I found the button above the options button. I have always used the buttons on the lights themselves to turn them on and off and did not know about the other one that turns both on and off.
I must have hit it when I was resetting my fuel avg and trip mileage when I filled up the other day.

Thanks Cubby--I found the button above the options button. I have always used the buttons on the lights themselves to turn them on and off and did not know about the other one that turns both on and off.
I must have hit it when I was resetting my fuel avg and trip mileage when I filled up the other day.

Hello SrChief,

I am glad cubby558 was able to provide insight to your situation and assist you. If additional concerns or questions arise, please feel free to send us a private message. We are always more than happy to help anyway that we can.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

Hello SrChief,

I am glad cubby558 was able to provide insight to your situation and assist you. If additional concerns or questions arise, please feel free to send us a private message. We are always more than happy to help anyway that we can.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

exactly why I have two Cadillacs in the Garage ;-)

Guilty of the same. Often wondered why the dash button exists.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom