Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

MM Caravan to Colorado

If you are interested in a stop in Effingham like last year en route to SA, we'd like to see you all off.

Bob

Stop over in Hays, KS

We have our hotel reservation at Days Inn.

You guys traveling west on I-70. West out of Kansas City, I-70 has a toll. Becomes the Kansas Turnpike. Thought you might want to know. Still planning on staying Hays, KS (ugh:pukeface:) on the 22nd? I don't like Hays,,,,, Daughter was there for a semester of college. Moved back home after that.

Thanks for the info on I-70. Yes, we're still planning to stay in Hays on the 22nd. I think it will be fine for us; we're not staying for a semester...just overnight. :D

Midwest Marauders leave one week from today!
Jack, are you still meeting us in Hays?

It's here! The Midwest group leaves for CO Springs tomorrow!! :party

Scarlett-V is 80% packed and ready to go. Biggest part will be getting Supa up early to start the trip. See some of you in St. Louis, just before lunch time!! Don't forget your radios, sunglasses, maps and your music of choice--it will be a long day tomorrow.

Safe Travels

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Wishing ALL of you very safe travels. Enjoy your trip. You are going to LOVE the mountains. Can't wait to see some great photos of you guys with the beautiful mountain backgrounds. :cool:

Behave! In case we want to plan another trip out there - where I might be able to join. Would hate to have the MM's banned from THAT state. :chuckle

Sconnies in Nebraska

We didn't leave until late morning today and drove as far as Grand Island. Tomorrow we're going to stay up in Estes Park and then meet you guys on Sunday night at the Hampton.

SUPA- there's a FIREFIGHTER convention here this weekend! Maybe you can talk Kevin into taking I-80 instead!

Everyone be safe!
See ya soon.
~Quinn and DD

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry