Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

MM Winter Gathering 2009

FLVGuy

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Lt Plat XLR-V, Midwest Marauder CFO
Well, I miss my MMs. :grouphug:

Let's gather at my home in Indianapolis on Saturday, January 2nd, 2010.
We can talk about all the fun times we had in 2009 and what we might like to do in 2010. Winter Storm Date Jan. 9th. :party

Who's up for it? :beerchug:

ALL XLR OWNERS ARE WELCOME!!!!!!!:blinzel:

OK OK - the Corvette people can come, too. :wave:
(a lot of really nice people drive Corvettes, you know.) :naughty:

Hi George. Sounds like a good idea. Like Rich, we'll have to see about the weather.

Bob

George,
We are still planning to be at your house this Saturday. The last time I checked, the weather forecast was a high of 23 with a few snow showers and wind.

Kathy

First MM gathering for 2010!!

Supa & I will also be there!!! If it's not too bad out I think we will be bringing Ginger!! :wave:

COME ONE, COME ALL to the first party in 2010 :party

Like Kathy said, the weather may be cold but accumulating snow is not in the forecast. It would be so nice if some people who haven't been able to make the last few trips would attend. There are some I haven't even met!

(just send me a private message for details)

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Christmas. May you ring in the New Year with those you love...George :wave:

Things at work are NOT progressing as they should. I'm merging 2 plants into 1 this holiday season, and the tech folks might not have the computer systems up and running until Friday or Saturday, which will certainly affect my weekend plans to GET THE H-E-DOUBLE-TOOTHPICKS out of town!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

How the ^#^% did we ever manufacture anything without computers?!?!?!?!?

I'll keep you updated as life (or my lack thereof) evolves..... this is just a heads-up that the "HomeGrown" suite may be empty.

After New Years Party...

George,
We are still planning to be at your house this Saturday. The last time I checked, the weather forecast was a high of 23 with a few snow showers and wind.

Kathy

Hi George, I am planning on seeing you on saturday the 2nd and everybody else....It will be fun, thanks for the invite...
jeanie

1st gathering of 2010

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you today...can't wait. What a great way to kick off the new year.:rocker: Drive careful.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

What a great message on my home recorder tonight! You MM's ... NO ONE parties like you guys do! And no one makes me laugh harder.

You all have a great visit ... have "one" for me and Ray ....

We were up in the mountains (about 8 miles from here) and the teen-grands were ice skating in a portable ice rink that they bring in every year. And they charge them $12 ea to do that ... :rolleyes: Does that make you guys laugh???

We will be "with" you guys tomorrow ... kick off is about 1 PM West Coast time .... :blinzel:
xxoo

Photos from last night @ George's

Christmas09NewYear10194.jpg

Christmas09NewYear10217.jpg

Christmas09NewYear10249.jpg

Christmas09NewYear10283.jpg

Christmas09NewYear10277.jpg

Christmas09NewYear10274.jpg

We had a wonderful time last night, it's always great to see our friends. It was a fun way to start the new year and break up the cold weather. Thanks George for being such a great host.:)

GREAT - I love it ....that shot of all of you laughing is the best! That's the way I know you!!!

Great wreath George .... I bet our Chum laughed and laughed. ;)

You guys are the best ...
All those pictures and Mar .... not a glass of beer in any of them????

Looks like we are going to have to form a sub-group ... of which I will be a member .... Maybe something like The Cadillac Canon Club .... The MM's and the CCC'c .... :laugh:

I would have rather been there than doing shots of Nyquil, cough medicine, and Kleanex. Good to hear that everyone had a nice time at Georges.

My best to all for a great 2010.

Bob

What a great time! Thanks George, for your wonderful hospitality!!!

It took me less time to get home than it did to get to Indy; there were only minimal snow flurries today as compared to the storm I went though on my way out there.

Great friends, great food, and another great time! THANKS to you ALL again! Happy New Year!!!

Thanks George!!!!

We made it home a little while ago after making a stop to Supa's mom for a visit and early dinner. What a great weekend with our MM friends. We always seem to come up with new stories to tell one another and get the laughing going!! :lol::lol:

Thanks George for being such a gracious host, the accomodations and breakfast before we hit the road. Supa & I will have to find somewhere by us to have the MM's up for either an early spring drive or maybe something in the early fall of 2010. We keep you all posted!!

Thanks again George!!!!

Supa & Cubby:):)

I'm glad everyone had a good time and made it home safely. It sure was great to have you all here and to share in the stories and laughter. After all the fun, I took a short nap this afternoon and I'm about to enjoy some left over Bazbeaux pizza. Life doesn't get any better. :)

Bruce, the photos you posted reflect perfectly the mood of the evening.
THANK YOU!!!!!!

When do we do it again?

HAPPY NEW YEAR...George

We sure had a good time. Here are a few of my shots

1) The "bling" around my neck is a gift from Bruce. Cubby said I should use it as a golf ball marker when I play with "the seniors." 2) I think Jeanie has an admirer 2) Now I'm SURE Jeanie has an admirer. He sure does have good taste, doesn't he?

Ahhhh! It was the best, being with the M&M's again! I missed you all and it was wonderful to bring in 2010 with you! Thanks George for your generosity and love that went into getting this crazy group together once again.
Marc and Krissy:rocker:

Great Looking Group!

You guys look like you all had a wonderful time - wish we could have joined you last weekend. I look forward to another one of your get-togethers so I we can see the wonderful friends we met on the 2009 Fall Drive.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back