Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

My February... BUSINESS FIRE

Recovery

Way to Go, Rod, you will be flying low before you know it. Jim

Everything went well at the followup appointment yesterday. The doctor looked at my grafted areas and said, " Everything looks great; now get out of here and continue what you've been doing." In fact, I'm doing so well, the doctor gave me a prescription for the custom made compression pants and sleeve. i wasn't expecting to have the prescription for at least another couple months. Got another appointment with the doctor on July 26. More later...

So great to hear!

Ok; so I have never met you yet Rod....... but I am still getting a mental picture of you standing in front of a mirror asking: Do these compression pants make my ass look fat? :chuckle :laugh: :wave:

Planning on getting her out of storage tis coming Sunday... hope it feels good to get down that low.
Rod

Gee I 'd bet $100 bucks you had adrenaline rush just the thought of doing this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

So great to hear!

Ok; so I have never met you yet Rod....... but I am still getting a mental picture of you standing in front of a mirror asking: Do these compression pants make my ass look fat? :chuckle :laugh: :wave:

Now THAT'S funny... then again, I thought only women did that??? :blinzel:

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

Finally was able to get the XLR out this afternoon. We took it for a drive this evening... all I could think was "GOD, I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!"

The Amazing MTROCKET TONIC: no Snake Oil needed. Just push the go button, stomp the skinny pedal and let her fly! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: Glad to hear you are out and about! :cool: Take care!

As an after thought: Tonic = Elixir = elXLR

The Amazing MTROCKET TONIC: no Snake Oil needed. Just push the go button, stomp the skinny pedal and let her fly! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: Glad to hear you are out and about! :cool: Take care!

As an after thought: Tonic = Elixir = elXLR

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That is fantastic Rod

Great news, Rod!! Enjoy every moment. :dance:

Finally was able to get the XLR out this afternoon. We took it for a drive this evening... all I could think was "GOD, I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!"

That's just fabulous!!!

That's just fabulous!!!

Yahoo for you Rod!:party

Way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Progressing well...

All grafts are still healing well. The open tendons are covering nicely, albeit slow for my taste. The tendons are about a third of what they were originally, so things are progressing quite well. My compression pants and sleeve should be in by the end of the month; my grafted areas will then flatten out considerable. The compressin garments have to be worn 24/7, which is no different than the tube leggings and sleeve I wear now. Granted they will be quite a bit tighter, but that will be fine. At least I hope I can handle it .

still

I'm still healing well, although at my last doctor's appointment in Aurora, the Nurse Practitioner didn't like the fact that my tendons and other sores were healing so slow. She took a sample from the tendon area and sent it to the lab for a culture. It came back positive for MRSA. That damned stuff is still raising it's ugly head. She gave me a new cream to use on the tendon areas and other sores. She also put me on an antibiotic to fight the infection. It is working... the sores and tendon areas are finally healing.
It seems the antibiotic she put me on interferes slightly with the Coumadin. Glad I'm only on the antibiotic for 10 days... then things should start to really heal.
The compression pants are actually quite comfortable; although it's a two person job to put them on me. They are not near as hot as I thought they'd be either.

still going strong

I'm still healing well, although at my last doctor's appointment in Aurora, the Nurse Practitioner didn't like the fact that my tendons and other sores were healing so slow. She took a sample from the tendon area and sent it to the lab for a culture. It came back positive for MRSA. That damned stuff is still raising it's ugly head. She gave me a new cream to use on the tendon areas and other sores. She also put me on an antibiotic to fight the infection. It is working... the sores and tendon areas are finally healing.
It seems the antibiotic she put me on interferes slightly with the Coumadin. Glad I'm only on the antibiotic for 10 days... then things should start to really heal.
The compression pants are actually quite comfortable; although it's a two person job to put them on me. They are not near as hot as I thought they'd be either.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom