Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

My February... BUSINESS FIRE

Does that mean it's wine-time???? Yay! So happy for you both .... Rod - so happy for you .... so-so happy. :love:

Coming HOME!!!

We got the good news Thursday that the doctors have given Rod a discharge date of Friday, May 31st, barring anything unforeseen.
His schedule here in rehab is still the same but after his shower they are not leaving the dressings off for 2 hours. The past two days he has been walking around the rehab unit 2 times a day for two rounds. It is very good that he is able to walk more and more each day to build up his stamina.
Once he gets home he will continue rehab and dressing changes once a day.
We can't wait to get home and see everyone! Thanks to all of you for your continued prayers and blessings!
Cindy

Yeah!
Such great news on a great Holiday!
We are soooo... Happy for you guys!!! God Bless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

That is so terrific! Hope all your healing continues to go great!

Great news!! Everything seems to be going in the right direction.....healing up and going home. :wave:

Thats Great news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy to hear

That is such wonderful news, I know how happy you both will be to get back to your own home and bed. I had planned to see you in Denver but you hopefully will be home before I arrive. Looking forward to seeing you in AZ this winter.

Rod & Cindy

Glad to hear everything is going well. Supa & I are thinking and praying for you daily. I know you feel even better when you're back home to familiar surrondings.

That is such wonderful news, I know how happy you both will be to get back to your own home and bed. I had planned to see you in Denver but you hopefully will be home before I arrive. Looking forward to seeing you in AZ this winter.

Not sure when you are coming to Denver, but we'll be heading home on May 31... Yea!!!

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes... Don't know what I would have done without my daily dose of my XLR-Net friends. Don't anyone ever try to tell you that there's nothing to the Power of Prayer because they are so sorrowfully wrong, wrong, wrong.

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes... Don't know what I would have done without my daily dose of my XLR-Net friends. Don't anyone ever try to tell you that there's nothing to the Power of Prayer because they are so sorrowfully wrong, wrong, wrong.

Rod, you and Cindy are a wonderful inspiration. :wave:

HOME AT LAST

We arrived at home in Billings around 2:30 pm on Friday, May 31st. My brother, Marv, owns a 4 seat Cessna but a friend of his let him borrow his larger 6 seat Piper Mirage and his son, Nick, co-piloted the flight with him. A 3 hour flight was MUCH better than an 8 to 9 hour drive. When we arrived home, we had a large welcoming committee of family at Edwards Jet Center.
We would love to visit with each and every one of you but because of my injuries, I have hours of in home nursing care, PT and OT each day. Please call before coming over.
Rod

Happy to hear you are home.

Really happy to hear you are home, safe and sound. The PT and OC will keep you busy and build you back up. I am leaving AZ the 16th, Colorado destination for a few weeks. Keep up the good progress so you can come to AZ this winter.

So glad you are able to get Back Home I'm sure just getting out makes you feel better already! God Bless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

We arrived at home in Billings around 2:30 pm on Friday, May 31st. My brother, Marv, owns a 4 seat Cessna but a friend of his let him borrow his larger 6 seat Piper Mirage and his son, Nick, co-piloted the flight with him. A 3 hour flight was MUCH better than an 8 to 9 hour drive. When we arrived home, we had a large welcoming committee of family at Edwards Jet Center.
We would love to visit with each and every one of you but because of my injuries, I have hours of in home nursing care, PT and OT each day. Please call before coming over.
Rod

Great news! It has to feel good to be back home with all of your support and familiar surroundings. :blinzel:

Awesome news!! I'm so glad to hear you are home. :wave:

Hey, Rod .... 'happy to read that you are home - and glad you are progressed to in-home care .... Now the hard part starts ... getting back to 'normal' :willy_nilly: Kiss the dog and hug the wifey for us .... :love:

Glad you are out of the hospital and back home. Hope you have a safe and speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, Rod .... 'happy to read that you are home - and glad you are progressed to in-home care .... Now the hard part starts ... getting back to 'normal' :willy_nilly: Kiss the dog and hug the wifey for us .... :love:

Cindy says she REALLY appreciates that last comment. I actually kissed and hugged both.:blinzel:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom