Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

My February... BUSINESS FIRE

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes and continued prayers... They REALLY mean a lot.

Hey Rod I do think you did the right thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Welcome home Rod and Cindy! Praying for your continued recovery.

Home update

The last week has been a whirlwind with PT and nursing care with all the family in town and getting ready for Mom's memorial on June 8. The memorial was beautiful, but saying goodbye was extremely hard.
Cindy went back to work on June 4 and is trying to get caught from the last three months.
I am continuing to progress well; my open tendons and wounds seem to be healing nicely. We are headed back to the hospital in Aurora for a followup on Tuesday, June 18. I'll post back after the appointment to let you all know how it went.
As always, thanks for all your thoughts and prayers, they mean the world to us!

Thoughts

Just wanted you to know you are in our thoughts on a daily basis. Jim

The last week has been a whirlwind with PT and nursing care with all the family in town and getting ready for Mom's memorial on June 8. The memorial was beautiful, but saying goodbye was extremely hard.
Cindy went back to work on June 4 and is trying to get caught from the last three months.
I am continuing to progress well; my open tendons and wounds seem to be healing nicely. We are headed back to the hospital in Aurora for a followup on Tuesday, June 18. I'll post back after the appointment to let you all know how it went.

Rod & Cindy, thanks for the updates. We're thinking of you guys every day. :wave:

About the only thing I miss about being on the home turf is not being able to drive or even ride in the XLR. It's just too freakin' low for me to get in and out of... at least so far anyway.

About the only thing I miss about being on the home turf is not being able to drive or even ride in the XLR. It's just too freakin' low for me to get in and out of... at least so far anyway.

She'll be there waiting for you, Rod - & I'm sure you'll get there soon to being able to get in your XLR, but no matter I know it won't be soon enough.

So glad to hear you are home and hope everything else is going as well as possible. :wave:

She'll be there waiting for you, Rod - & I'm sure you'll get there soon to being able to get in your XLR, but no matter I know it won't be soon enough.

So glad to hear you are home and hope everything else is going as well as possible. :wave:

Thanks... I'm just glad I haven't got her out of storage yet and have her sitting in my driveway. You know the saying... Out of sight, (almost) out of mind.

We are headed back to the hospital in Aurora for a followup on Tuesday, June 18. I'll post back after the appointment to let you all know how it went.

Everything went well at the followup appointment yesterday. The doctor looked at my grafted areas and said, " Everything looks great; now get out of here and continue what you've been doing." In fact, I'm doing so well, the doctor gave me a prescription for the custom made compression pants and sleeve. i wasn't expecting to have the prescription for at least another couple months. Got another appointment with the doctor on July 26. More later...

Ain't nothing like good news! Is it now Rod!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Everything went well at the followup appointment yesterday. The doctor looked at my grafted areas and said, " Everything looks great; now get out of here and continue what you've been doing." In fact, I'm doing so well, the doctor gave me a prescription for the custom made compression pants and sleeve. i wasn't expecting to have the prescription for at least another couple months. Going back down for a wedding July 27, so got another appointment with the doctor then. More later...

Awesome news Rod!!!

Everything went well at the followup appointment yesterday. The doctor looked at my grafted areas and said, " Everything looks great; now get out of here and continue what you've been doing." In fact, I'm doing so well, the doctor gave me a prescription for the custom made compression pants and sleeve. i wasn't expecting to have the prescription for at least another couple months. Going back down for a wedding July 27, so got another appointment with the doctor then. More later...

I am so happy to hear this good news Rod. I arrived CO SPGS last Saturday, trying to line up a Surgeon so I can have the work done hear before I head back to AZ. Keep up the good recovery, my thoughts and prayers are with you every day.

I am so happy to hear this good news Rod. I arrived CO SPGS last Saturday, trying to line up a Surgeon so I can have the work done hear before I head back to AZ. Keep up the good recovery, my thoughts and prayers are with you every day.

Ours are with you, as well.

Awesome news Rod!!!! You and Cindy are in our thoughts and prayers everyday. It doesn't seem like it will be long before you are back in the saddle (the XLR's saddle). Again, awesome news. :wave:

My prayers and thoughts are with you Robert.

Great to hear Rod. Keep up the great job!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom