Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

NCM Cancellation

boilermaker

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2009 Black/Tan XLR: 2008 STS V8 AWD: 2008 SRX Premium AWD
I am having a hard time posting this but.....
Due to some circumstances and occurences this past week I am not going to be unable to attend this awesome sounding trip.

At least as things stand today.

I was so looking forward to this trip that I confirmed my reservations back on Nov. 28, 2010

I currently have reservation at the Holiday Inn for Wed thru Sunday morning, will be cancelling soon.

I have a VIP invitation for TWO.

If anyone can use the VIP for two I will fed ex it to you.

I am even hesitating hitting the "Submit New Thread" button.

I so get that .... I was the first to make reservations I think .... but, you know, things happen ..... If you can't make this event think about the BobFest .....

Everyone is so understanding and sympathic for you ..... I know you're missing a good time - If you do not get a bid for those VIP's, PM me .... I think I know a home for them ...

So sorry .... you and me ... we'll just live through the posts and pictures ... :blinzel:

....and the bourbon(Makers Mark Distillery)... the vendors, ....the new friends......car talk......I'M MAKING THINGS WORSE FOR MYSELF.

....and the bourbon(Makers Mark Distillery)... the vendors, ....the new friends......car talk......I'M MAKING THINGS WORSE FOR MYSELF.

So sorry you won't be able to make this trip... was really looking forward to meeting you; we'll meet sooner or later, I'm sure of it!!

I am having a hard time posting this but.....
Due to some circumstances and occurences this past week I am not going to be unable to attend this awesome sounding trip.

At least as things stand today.

I was so looking forward to this trip that I confirmed my reservations back on Nov. 28, 2010

I currently have reservation at the Holiday Inn for Wed thru Sunday morning, will be cancelling soon.

I have a VIP invitation for TWO.

If anyone can use the VIP for two I will fed ex it to you.

I am even hesitating hitting the "Submit New Thread" button.

I sure hate to hear that you won't able to attend The Homecoming, it would have been nice to have met you. These events are so much fun and the friendships that are made is the best part. Hopefully we'll see you in the future...Mid-Ohio race weekend, BobFest, Penn 2012.:wave:

I so get that .... I was the first to make reservations I think .... but, you know, things happen ..... If you can't make this event think about the BobFest .....

Everyone is so understanding and sympathic for you ..... I know you're missing a good time - If you do not get a bid for those VIP's, PM me .... I think I know a home for them ...

So sorry .... you and me ... we'll just live through the posts and pictures ... :blinzel:

What is a BobFest???

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back