Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Need to add a new forum for the XTS and ATS!

Crimson Pearl

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Crimson Pearl XLR
We need to have a new forum for the XTS and the ATS!

And while on that subject, I stopped by the Cadillac dealer from which I purchased Crimson Pearl. They have recently received a shipment of new ATS models. I had a good look inside and outside of one.

I think Cadillac has a winner!

I'm not in the market for any car right now, but it's a sharp package and I believe it will sell well.

Good idea. I am going to be in the market for either one of those models in the near future. I wonder if they come in Xenon Blue?

I'm waiting for the ATS-V and when Supa wants to replace her SHO. Had both V's serviced last week and the Service Manager told Supa I was looking at the ATS. He assumed I was looking at it for her. I told him I'd wait for the V series and put it in the driving rotation with the XLR-V and CTS-V.:lol::lol:

Good idea. I am going to be in the market for either one of those models in the near future. I wonder if they come in Xenon Blue?

Saw a review on Motorweek of the ATS. They gave it a positive review & it looked like a nice ride. Mike & I agreed it looked like a good possibility for my next daily driver.

They're supposed to have ATS's at the V academy we're going to. I'm assuming we'll get to drive those too. As good as the 3.6 DI moves bigger cars (like STS's), I'd really like to try the ATS with one of those. I'm good with 320 HP - can get myself in enough trouble with that without the need for a V! :squint:

I'm waiting for the ATS-V and when Supa wants to replace her SHO. Had both V's serviced last week and the Service Manager told Supa I was looking at the ATS. He assumed I was looking at it for her. I told him I'd wait for the V series and put it in the driving rotation with the XLR-V and CTS-V.:lol::lol:

I, too, am waiting for the ATS-V. Stopped in at a Cadillac dealership in Denver a couple weeks ago, they hadn't heard anything about it for 2014. So, I figure it going to be a 2015 model... Supposed to be called the ATS-VSport??

I purchased an XTS a couple months ago and love it.

We got our '13 XTS in May. We really like ours too! The trunk is so much bigger! Doesn't quite have the "pep" that our '09 CTS had, but it get's me there.

We got our '13 XTS in May. We really like ours too! The trunk is so much bigger! Doesn't quite have the "pep" that our '09 CTS had, but it get's me there.

After I got my XTS, Cadillac sent me a nice book on the history of Cadillac. Not a mention of the XLR in the whole book. Pretty bad. As nice as the XLR is and the attention it still gets it just amazes me.

A caddi with a V6, well not for me! Might as well as buy a Chevy.

I think the "V Sport" name & badging is a HUGE mistake. They are watering down the V series name plate and creating brand confusion in their own brand. :bash:

I'll add XTS and ATS forums here, however keep in mind that we also have CTS-V and ATS-V as well as Vsport forums at our sister site: http:// www.cadillacvnet.com

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back