Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New from Cheyenne

55chevdelray

My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR crimson pearl ( my girl's)
My girlfriend just bought a used 2005 crimson red, low mileage (13K) immaculately cared for XLR. The XLR is a very unique auto, and she's excited to have it.
picture.php

Welcome aboard.:wave: Your '05 is beautiful. I hope you can join us in Colorado in May. Enjoy the new toy.

Welcome to the fourm. Hope you will be able to make it to Colorado.
Marion & Kevin:wave:

Beautiful!!! I know she'll enjoy it... if you go to Colorado Springs, we could maybe meet up and travel together from Cheyenne. We live in Billings, MT.
If you happen to travel up here duing the summer, make sure you PM me... we could meet up and drive, drive, drive!!!
Just curious, I have a relative looking for one in OR... how much did she pay?

Welcome aboard!!!!! :cool:

Beautiful!!! I know she'll enjoy it... if you go to Colorado Springs, we could maybe meet up and travel together from Cheyenne. We live in Billings, MT.
If you happen to travel up here duing the summer, make sure you PM me... we could meet up and drive, drive, drive!!!

Red Noland has an '07, with only 17,000 miles on it, beautiful Red, light interior, local one owner and the price is under $45,000. This car is sitting in the showroom and is certified so has the extended warranty.

:wave:Welcome to the XLR Net.

Kathy

Welcome aboard! You'll love this group. We joined them last fall for a wonderful time in southern Indiana. I am sooo bummed that I cannot make it to Colorado Springs, it sounds like a great time. Hope you can join them.
Love the color - don't see many of them in red.

Red Noland has an '07, with only 17,000 miles on it, beautiful Red, light interior, local one owner and the price is under $45,000. This car is sitting in the showroom and is certified so has the extended warranty.

yep, we drove that one. It was nice too. We got this one although a 2 year older model, it had less mileage (12,695) and was only $29,000! i have my eye open for one for me.

We sometimes run up to Red Lodge, but we're on our bikes when we go up for the rally there. But if we find ourselves in the XLR and we're up there, we'll try to locate you.

Your Crimson Pearl is so beautiful ... my personal favorite color .... yes, you got a HELL OF A DEAL. Someone paid about 3x that, and drove it less than 2,500 mi/year .... and probably kept it parked in the garage "protecting" it so that your girlfriend has basically a brand new car to drive.... if you come to Colorado you will meet the people who actually love the car so much that we DRIVE it, enjoy it and love meeting up with others that do the same .... I will never understand those that make their cars Garage Queens .... but that's just my HO.... :blinzel:

Nice pair of cars, I like the old tri-5's also. Sounds like a nice deal on the XLR.
Bruce

Welsome

Welcome to one of the best forum groups on the net. I just joined a short while ago and was simply amazed by the number of responses welcoming me. This site has also many tech hints for the XLR. John

Welcome!

I bought my 2005 XLR last year with only 8,000 miles on it. As said earlier, like buying a new car for less than half-price!

I knew from the first time I ever saw one, I would have to have one in Crimson Pearl!

Good info here!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back