Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New member Richiez

Richiez

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 inferred XLR
Hi, I am a new member with a 21007 XLR. I have many questions to post but I can't figure out the way to post a question?
Help!!

Welcome to the XLR Net.

You post a question the same way you started this thread. Just go into the XLR General Discussion or Technical discussion forum, and click on the Post New Topic button just like you did here. :)

Welcome Richiez
Your going to love this forum great people who just love their XLR's check out the upcoming events to get to an meet & greet the gang! Got questions there is quite a few smarties on here that got your answers too!
Again WELCOME and hope you enjoy the forum and us club members!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Welcome

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the welcome.

Unfortunately there are not any upcoming events in south Florida.

Richie

Welcome Richiez
Your going to love this forum great people who just love their XLR's check out the upcoming events to get to an meet & greet the gang! Got questions there is quite a few smarties on here that got your answers too!
Again WELCOME and hope you enjoy the forum and us club members!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the welcome.

Richie

I know the feeling. I have just started to attend some car shows in my area. I juist show up sometimes in my xlr and people just come up to me and start talking. I had a guy that told me he has a 04. He just walked up to me the other day at the pilot gas station. If you can, try and make some cards up and if you see another XLR in the area, and hand them out to the owner. A bunch of us here have done that, I have made some up and have my email address and the XLR-net website on them. I pass them out to the owners or put them in the door seal.

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the welcome.

Richie

I know the feeling. I have just started to attend some car shows in my area. I just show up sometimes in my xlr and people just come up to me and start talking. I had a guy that told me he has a 04. He just walked up to me the other day at the pilot gas station. If you can, try and make some cards up and if you see another XLR in the area, and hand them out to the owner. A bunch of us here have done that, I have made some up and have my email address and the XLR-net website on them. I pass them out to the owners or put them in the door seal.

Kentucky. The corvette plant. I'm up in st aug Jacksonville areA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to have you join the best xlr forum on the Internet. Do a search on what you are wondering about; just enter a keyword in the search on the top right of this page. Chances are, what you are asking about, has already been asked. But, if not, don't hesitate to ask it... Somebody on here will have an answer.

Welcome to the forum :wave: and enjoy your beautiful car! They are made for driving so hopefully we will see you in Bowling Green!

I too have had trouble in the past finding where you start a thread. :dunno: MTROCKETS suggestion is a good one as likely your issue has been discussed before. None the less, if you can't find your answer then start a new thread. You can not start a new thread within an existing thread. You need to click the Forums tab beside the Home tab, then click the appropriate discussion forum; when that forum opens up you will see the Start a New Thread button at the top left. :blinzel:

sarasota show meet and greet allante/xlr

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the welcome.

Richie

I posted this over on another thread but now that i found the right thread about you, Richiez, not being able to find a club or show in south florida. Try this site out. There is a meet and show in sarasota/ospery fl area.

Home - Allanté Club of America

florida_allante_club_logo.jpg

Sarasota-Osprey, FloridaMEET
April 26-28[SUP]th[/SUP], 2013

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics