Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

NOVOLTS

My XLR/V(s)
2004 XLR Crimson Pearl
ITS GREAT TO BE ON THIS FORUM: I JUST WANTED TO GET MY FOOT IN THE DOOR AND SAY HI! TO EVERYONE. I GOT MY 2004 CRIMSON PEARL XLR BABY WITH 13,500 MILES ON HER WITH A CLEAN CARFAX AND THE 3 RECALLS DONE, AT THE END OF NOV. OF THIS YEAR. I ALSO HAVE A 1993 ALLANTE, 1989 CORVETTE, 1990 REATTA, 2002 ELDORADO, 2010 LINCOLN, 1934 FORD AND 1939 CHEV. STREET RODS. I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE A 2004 XLR. I GO TO ALOT OF OUT OF STATE CAR SHOWS WITH THE STREET RODS EACH YEAR. THE BIGGEST AND THE BEST IS THE NSRA STREET ROD NATIONALS IN LOUISVILLE KY. IN AUG. THEY COULD HAVE SOMEWHERE AROUND 13000 STREET RODS. AS YOU CAN TELL I'M A REAL CAR NUT, JUST ASK MY WIFE OF 43 YEARS. :wave:

Congrats on your 'new purchase' of a truely excellent vehicle to add to your stable. You have a fine list of cars in your stable. Enjoy the XLR, you'll receive just as many looks with it, as you do with the other cars you have!!

ITS GREAT TO BE ON THIS FORUM: I JUST WANTED TO GET MY FOOT IN THE DOOR AND SAY HI! TO EVERYONE. I GOT MY 2004 CRIMSON PEARL XLR BABY WITH 13,500 MILES ON HER WITH A CLEAN CARFAX AND THE 3 RECALLS DONE, AT THE END OF NOV. OF THIS YEAR. I ALSO HAVE A 1993 ALLANTE, 1989 CORVETTE, 1990 REATTA, 2002 ELDORADO, 2010 LINCOLN, 1934 FORD AND 1939 CHEV. STREET RODS. I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE A 2004 XLR. I GO TO ALOT OF OUT OF STATE CAR SHOWS WITH THE STREET RODS EACH YEAR. THE BIGGEST AND THE BEST IS THE NSRA STREET ROD NATIONALS IN LOUISVILLE KY. IN AUG. THEY COULD HAVE SOMEWHERE AROUND 13000 STREET RODS. AS YOU CAN TELL I'M A REAL CAR NUT, JUST ASK MY WIFE OF 43 YEARS. :wave:

Welcome!!

Great choice on both, your XLR and the forum. I've only been a member for a couple of weeks but I've been behind the scenes for a couple of years. XLRs are great works of ART and the members on the forum are a great group of people.

Congrats, enjoy!! :wave:

CONGRATS on the purchase of your XLR to add to the other automobiles you own. You will find much info on your XLR on this site; but if there happens to be something that is puzzling you, do not hesitate to ask...

Hi

Welcome aboard.
Looks like you sure do have great taste in cars, I can see how you fell for the xlr
good luck.
Roger
rss53xlr
:wave:

Congrats on your ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, welcome to the forum, lots of great information and even better opportunities to meet people who share your love of XLRs! :love:
Steve & I have never made the Street Rod Nats in Louisville and now that we are retired I really hope I can squeeze that in this year or next at the latest, perhaps will see you there. There are never enough weekends: Yes I know it is always a weekend when you are retired :rolleyes: but 99% of the car shows are scheduled for weekends!

BTW: Crimson Pearl: he is SHOUTING because he is so bloody excited to finally own an XLR! :cool:

Novolts----- i don't know if I posted before but I too am new owner of a 2006 infrared one. She only had 20758 when I picked her up. Was in mint condition. I too had a car fax report on it and found out it came from a dealer in southern fl. It has all recalls up to date. I have had it only 2 months (10-4-2011). Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard! Hopefully you'll get to meet up with some of the other XLR owners.
:wave: Miles of Smiles!!!

To all new members, welcome aboard! Hope you get many good years of enjoyment from your XLRs! Let us know if you any questions or concerns.

Matt,

GM Customer Assistance

Congrats and welcome to the forum. :cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics