Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

steve05

My XLR/V(s)
05 xlr platinum
Hi Gang,
Im Steve and am a proud owner of a 05 XLR with 165K , Still going strong and drive it every day. Looking forwrd to 200K. Happy to be abord!

Hi Steve - Welcome

Cool cars aren't they. Welcome to the best group and XLR enthusiasts on The Web. I am also a Newbie of about a month now since joining and buying my XLR. --- Rob with the gorgeous red XLR is the site administrator (the boss :)) and keeps this humming for all of us. Recently he did a fabulous upgrade here and rebuilt it for us ( Thanks Rob!).

I'd like to know more about your car. Color? V Model? Pictures?

Welcome.:)

Hey Steve:
Welcome to the BEST XLR site on the Internet. There are many enthusiasts on this site; if you aren't able to fine an answer to a question using the search function, just ask and there is always someone who will comment with a possible solution to your problem...

WELCOME TO BEST DANG XLR SITE ON THE INTERNET STEVE
My Roxy is an 05 too and just she turned 78K and a daily driver too! I hope we get to meet all you new members at an event in the future! We have such great times and make new friends at every event!
"CRUZ ON XLR FRIENDS"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Hey Steve,
Welcome, I'm not too far away from you, up in the San Fernando Valley. Maybe we can meet up some time.
I own an '05 also, Blue Steel in color.
Bruce

Welcome aboard!!!!! :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry