Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New owner in Washington State

XLRPW

Just had my 2006 XLR Platinum delivered two days ago. Purchased out of state, sight unseen (scary); but so far happy. It started “slowly”, so am taking to dealer to have a new battery installed tomorrow morning. After reading some of the stories about batteries...playing it safe. Have already ordered a battery tender so have that covered. Look forward to sharing my experiences here.

Welcome! Where in WA are you from? I lived in Redmond for 12 years prior to making my way down here to SoCal.

I caught a terminal case of “XLR-itis” during a stint as a sales consultant at Brotherton Cadillac in Renton.
Anyway, enjoy your new ride!
Show us a picture or two when you get a chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on your new toy XLR purchase,.... yes there is a lot of information here about our cars, and a mighty fine group of people too! Don’t hesitate to post a question if you get stuck on a problem and need to get some answers! I want to mention our 15 Year XLR Homecoming Event coming up the last week of September in Bowling Green Ky. That is only If your up for big road trip.... LOL! Here’s the link for info if interested in checking it out!
Bowling Green Reunion - 15 Years - Cadillac XLR Forum - Cadillac XLR and Cadillac XLR-V Forums | Blog

ENJOY YOUR NEW TO YOU TOY [emoji41]

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

wow you are brave

out of state ,unseen? wow you are the brave one. You may be braver than that indian chief Nocheese

Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum and to owning a great vehicle!:cool:

2005 XLR Crimson Pearl

l have owned some 70 cars for personal use, and I love this XLR. Purchased some six months ago, it now has less then 1100 original miles, and it will surly continue to please. Bought it in Montana with only 9500 miles since new; originally sold and resold once in Montana, no accidents or other problems. Wish it had an update capable navigation system, but what else could you want if you can drive without some sort of electronic assistance. I learned to drive and parallel park my vehicle by myself. I don't anticipate problems other than lack of parts should we need them. Looking forward to learn from all of you.

Welcome from another XLR lover in WA

Bought my XLR this past March from fellow in Florida, also sight unseen, shipment due, and way out WA taxes due. No regrets. Was a perfect choice. Welcome to the forum. Lots of good, interesting, and relatable info here. Maybe our paths will cross.
D2H, Sequim, WA

Welcome-Congratulations

Lots of good help on this site! Enjoy before winter intervenes!

Welcome aboard fellow Washingtonian! Been a while since I checked in on the new members (kind of new myself). I also bought mine out of state (Austin, TX) but I had a friend check it out for me so it wasn't as blind as yours! Would love to have a Washington get together sometime soon!

Great to know you are around

Welcome aboard fellow Washingtonian! Been a while since I checked in on the new members (kind of new myself). I also bought mine out of state (Austin, TX) but I had a friend check it out for me so it wasn't as blind as yours! Would love to have a Washington get together sometime soon!

Not many XLRs showing up during the winter, so it's good to know that others are out there in WA. Don't see many even in roadster weather. Strangely, of the few I've seen, I have yet to see duplicate colors (ours is black/shale).

A Washington XLR meet sounds like fun. Luckily the Corvette folks usually welcome us to their functions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I don't check mail as often as I should. Sorry. Have only seen maybe 3 XLRs in over 3 years out here on the Olympic Peninsula and never met a driver, as I was in my SUV when I saw them. None attend our Sequim Cars and Coffees, but we've only had one of those in the past year +. Just love this car!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom