Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

new owner, new member

Welcome to the forum: I also a new member. I got my 2004 xlr crimson pearl red with 13,500 miles on her in December of 2012. By the way what color is your? :wave:

:blinzel: WELCOME :blinzel: NOVOLTS! WOW! Another new member you new guys need to post some pictures please we love to see your new toy! Stick around your love :love: this forum as much as your XLR! :rocker:

Hawkeye you may want to check with your insurance company as to how your coverage works, But I know here in PA if you do not carry the Comprehensive coverage (and it's really cheap here) on your vehicle and let say you hit a deer you may find you have no coverage to repair it and it covers all glass. I had a Subaru wagon years ago that got vandalize while broke down along the road, they broke some of the glass out. Well ever since that ordeal I carry the comprehensive coverage on all my vehicles. They told me that lucky I had the coverage or they would not of covered any of damage! So I would just take few minutes and call your insurance company and check it out! :wave:

Yes.. comprehensive insurance covers pretty much EVERYTHING that liability and collision coverage does not. Years ago, I had a Honda Accord (my own personal vehicle at that time) that I had parked in my shop for a couple weeks. A mouse had gotten into it and carried dog food through the air conditioner vents. When I started the car and turned on the a/c all the dog food fell into the blower motor squirrel cage and locked up the motor. I proceeded to take apart the entire dash to clean out the squirrel cage. My comprehensive insurance paid the entire bill. Comprehensive insurance is the least expensive insurance to have in comparison to what it covers. In fact, when I store my XLR, I suspend all coverage EXCEPT for comprehensive; that way if anything happens while in storage, it's covered.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom