Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New to the site.

kpg

My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR Black (no V yet)
Hello everyone. New to the site. Looks great!

Picked up a low mileage 2005 a couple of weeks ago and truly love driving the car!

(The northeast Ohio winters will help to keep it in the garage and the mileage down.)

Welcome and glad to have you on board. We have so much information concerning the XLR that I am sure you will find it very useful. We also have Bruce, Cadillac Tech who is our Moderator that has provided assistance to everyone needing special help with problems concerning there XLR's. :wave:

Fred

Picked up a low mileage 2005 a couple of weeks ago and truly love driving the car!

(The northeast Ohio winters will help to keep it in the garage and the mileage down.)

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your new ride. We have a few other members from your neck of the woods. Maybe you can join us on one of our get togethers.

Bruce :wave:

No, no, no ... that's not the objective :wave:.... the objective is to DRIVE your car! Have a ball with it ... just think someone else took all of the depreciation and garaged it all this time and made it perfect just for you! We have almost 50k on our Lola now ... I wouldn't give up one single mile to have her sit in the garage just to look at her. We have met the nicest people from all over the US ... all because we drive her. You're neighbors to the greatest XLR owner's ever - and believe me, NONE of their cars are garage queens..... they go every and anywhere and have the best times. :love: There's not another XLR forum out there that does as many things as this one does.
Hope you stay active with us ..... and maybe we'll meet you in Colorado ... :rocker:

Quite frankly, our Springs and Summers are sometimes enough to keep the car inside and /or the top up! :lol:

Welcome to the best XLR Forum!! We sure hope to see you!!:wave:

Rich ... you are the first one to put your top down :D! And the last one to close the garage door ..... ;) and have probably racked up more miles than all the rest .... You are the perfect role-model. :rocker:

Welcome to the XLR-Net. Enjoy your car!

Kathy :)

Welcome: Your just a few miles north up I77. Lots to learn on this forum and great people.

Welcome to the forum. You are going to love the car and the forum. I hope you will join us on some of our drives. :wave:

Welcome! Enjoy! And join us all for a trip or two, then you will never want to keep her in, unless the winters are bad. We have way to much fun to stay inside! :wave:

Welcome, you found the right place, great people and an invaluable knowledge base. Enjoy!
Bruce

Welcome to the XLR Net! :)

Hi KPG,
Another former NE Ohio person. I grew up in Mentor/Painesville area and still get back there on occasion. I lived in Chardon for a while. I can tell you all about snow and maple syrup. I had a Saab 900 in those days.

Were having XLR gathering in conjunction with a huge Corvette show next month. Rich is coming this way, several of the Indiana folks and others. Think about joining us in Effingham, IL and at my place for the post show party.

Bob

I picked up a used 2006 with 28,500 miles on it, at an excellent price. If you have the money, this recession has really lowered the price on everything.

I picked up a used 2006 with 28,500 miles on it, at an excellent price. If you have the money, this recession has really lowered the price on everything.
Welcome to the site. Enjoy the baby.
:wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry