Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

One more sleep

Try pressing the button on the steering wheel and say help. It may give you a list of commands. You might want to check your owners manual to see if there is a list in there also. If you don't have an owners manual, you can download it here on the site. Click on Model Center and then 2004 and you will see it come up. Try also looking on OnStars website to see if they have a guide to download.

This is just too cool:rocker:. I have an 04 and don't know if the onstar was upgraded and I don't have the onstar book could someone tell me what the commands are?:dunno:

See I knew there would be help on this site, it is Easter not Thanksgiving, I have a car that talks. It will be a busy weekend, while I'm waiting for the polish to dry I can start reading.
One other question, my hood lift supports are getting weak, and I would like to replace them. Are there after market ones or do I need to go to GM?

I own a collision repair shop and checked with a couple aftermarket suppliers here in Billings, MT and found them not available. Dealer only item; list price $50.59. I could get them for around $40 each + shipping to you; no tax in MT. If you want them, PM me.

Your On Star is probably not working, so you can get the limited version for $199 a year which gives you satellite entry if your locked out, GPS, so when you call On Star they can find your vehicle if stolen and you can buy minutes for your hands free car phone and share them with Verizon if you have that carrier.
Yep, there's a phone in thar too, but you can't see it. Just the button up top next to the On Star button. You can also get the full blown version that will knock your socks off when you ask them where a specific location is and they stay on the phone and talk you to it.
Lots of goodies on this car but you can't see them.
This is just too cool:rocker:. I have an 04 and don't know if the on star was upgraded and I don't have the on star book could someone tell me what the commands are?:dunno:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom