Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

PAK XLR8 joining the "PAK"

PAK XLR8

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Ex - XLR owner - 2005 Base & 2009 V
Hello fellow XLR'ians. I was referred to this board by WB6BBZ, who I met on the other board and he has helped me learn a lot about my car, which was purchased in June.

My car is a 2005, with upgraded wheels and brakes (from the dealership on original purchase).

Top up.jpg That's my wife, not me - she thinks it's her car.

Have 275's on the rear and had to do a suspension lift to keep the fender rub (inner and outer) from happening - That is why is looks higher in the back then the front.

Loving the car and look forward to learning more from this newly discovered site!

PAK XLR8 (plates)

Welcome, us Enginier's have to stick together! Top down weather is done for the season here in Ohio. Hope to still drive the car tomorrow before the cold weather hits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome, us Enginier's have to stick together! Top down weather is done for the season here in Ohio. Hope to still drive the car tomorrow before the cold weather hits.
First, PAK XLR8, welcome from another ME. Second, nerkpowers, 2 years ago my CTS with the winter tires sat on the driveway while I drove the XLR in December and January here in northern Ohio. Sunny weather for tomorrow -wish we had it like California but .......

Hello fellow XLR'ians. I was referred to this board by WB6BBZ, who I met on the other board and he has helped me learn a lot about my car, which was purchased in June.

My car is a 2005, with upgraded wheels and brakes (from the dealership on original purchase).

View attachment 3504 That's my wife, not me - she thinks it's her car.

Have 275's on the rear and had to do a suspension lift to keep the fender rub (inner and outer) from happening - That is why is looks higher in the back then the front.

Loving the car and look forward to learning more from this newly discovered site!

PAK XLR8 (plates)
Welcome to the xlr family. Some of us here have better answers then others. So just ask if you have any questions. (reason is others have had their rides longer then others)

Too many engineers here!

Yes, I am an engineer also.

I think we engineers are fascinated by the XLR and all the technical details. We have to be, in order to keep them running, and improve their performance! I'm sure most of us were former gear heads (like me) who were constantly tinkering with our sports cars in years gone by. My wife keeps asking me - "when are you going to stop working on that car?" I just installed an axle back system from MBRP, as an alternative to the Corsa and Magnaflow systems - quiet at idle and everyone knows I'm coming when I'm on it (and no "drone") - love it!DSCN1340.jpgDSCN1341.jpg

Then there is the unique look - which we all strive for, to be individualists...

I like the best question I always get asked !
IS THAT A NEW CORVETTE? Ha ha!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Wow. Sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors