Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Part Number Needed

Sunshine1

Can anyone provide me with the part number for the Transverse Leaf Spring Adjustment Bolts for a 2005 XLR? Thanks in advance. What a great site this is to gain information on a very complicated vehicle.

GM part

This part is not available seperate from GM. Go to ebay motors/ parts and accessories, type in Corvette lowering height adjusters. There are several vendors that have them in all price ranges, most come in a set of four. Shop around and watch the shipping cost etc.

There are also several posts with information on this, do a search.

Last edited:
i saw some "lowering bolts" on ebay for under 35 shipped
they are fine for stock ride height or can go lower (so can the stock bolts you have now)
2005 2013 Corvette C6 Suspension lowering Kit 4 Piece | eBay

there are others around too for a bit more $

here is a good thread that discusses the details.

https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/cadi...-trim-height-adjustment-bolt-replacement.html

main thing is to lube the rubber cushion so you can spin it to adjust it.
and take the time to get the height adjusted evently at all 4 corners.

i have heard of shops doing the adjustments with the driver in the car to get it perfect.
theres a process to getting the suspension neutral and adjusting the bolts to raise or lower each corner to get it just right!

any corvette shop could do this for you, if you dont feel like doing it yourself.

Way to go to get Info.

Thanks for the responses. You really helped me find the correct places to purchase the parts. Thanks again.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom