Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Pets

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
Standby got me thinking that we needed to start a thread to show off our pets. What do you think?

Bruce :wave:

I love that idea, Bruce!

Here is our Ollie ... a spoiled Maltese .... when we travel we bring in a housesitter so that he doesn't have to go to a kennel ...

Looks sweet, doesn't he? Well .... he' really a little :reddevil.

Ollie is a cutie, I just got home from dropping off Buddy, my 2 year old Pug to his new family. Digby, my almost ten year old Schnauzer is having a fit because Buddy isn't here. Now I have to find him a new good family. I know I will miss them but I am no longer able to take care of them. If I knew how to post a picture of them I would. First Robin

Well, my pet has 4 paws....but doesn't bark....doesn't meow....and doesn't poop on the floor. :chuckle

attachment.php

I know I know....it's not an XLR, but it is in the family! :blinzel:

And I see it has an invisable license plate in case you decide to drive like my friend BoBo. LOL First Robin

Many of you have met Nick! Nick likes fireworks, the shop, tractors, guns, chainsaws, and the truck. He will not FIT into the XLR.

Bob

I guess it's time to list our little bundle, Brigette, our spoiled Bichon.

Floyd

This is the Little Woman's pride and joy--Samantha. Marion calls her a designer breed--part Poodle, Chihuahua and Shih Tzu.

DSC00074.jpg

Those two control most of the house--except MY Garage, that's where my pets are at--the X and my two Harleys.

I love that idea, Bruce!

Here is our Ollie ... a spoiled Maltese .... when we travel we bring in a housesitter so that he doesn't have to go to a kennel ...

Looks sweet, doesn't he? Well .... he' really a little :reddevil.

RA,

My Mom would love your Ollie. :love: They had is brother--Bernie which they had to put down last year. That was Marions second choice after we found Samantha--she too can be a little :reddevil. I think she gets it from the Little Woman:laugh::laugh:

Well, my pet has 4 paws....but doesn't bark....doesn't meow....and doesn't poop on the floor. :chuckle

attachment.php

I know I know....it's not an XLR, but it is in the family! :blinzel:

Rob, beautiful ZR-1. We have a love for the C4 breed as well..
RichardPettyDrivingExperienceAug-1.jpg

Bruce :wave:

Here's a pic of my furry pet, Cinder. She's a 16 year old Border Collie. She used to do lots of things when she was younger (get the paper every day, clean the yard of sticks from trees, get whatever toy you requested and put it away when she was done), but she's "retired" now. The kids in the neighborhood still ask if she can come out and play; she happily obliges them. She can hear kids playing perfectly, but she ignores my requests.....
IMG_0807.jpg

Rich,
I'm such a sucker for kitties and collies. Your Cinder is like My Shadow was, a born herder. I always had Shelties, and now I'm missing him, not missing the poop and hair.
Linda

My Shadow, R.I.P. 6/13/07

Here are our pets. No poop here either.............:reddevil

We lost our pet last year, and I am still having problems dealing with it, so our cars have become our pets, I was going to post a picture, but, it looks like Darth Vader has beat me to it. :bash::bash: Passion Diva (The one in the middle, is MINE, ALL MINE, except when she needs gas or a bath, then she belongs to Mark. :love::love: As you can see, red is our color of choice at this time. :dance::dance::dance::dance:

And here's the rest of the crew...Moosie Barn Cat, the venerable Stanley (10 years and counting) and Dukie, the gentle giant...a 140 lbs. of stinky dog hair.

Do I need a life, or what?

We lost our pet last year, and I am still having problems dealing with it, so our cars have become our pets, I was going to post a picture, but, it looks like Darth Vader has beat me to it. :bash::bash: Passion Diva (The one in the middle, is MINE, ALL MINE, except when she needs gas or a bath, then she belongs to Mark. :love::love: As you can see, red is our color of choice at this time. :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Good to see on the Forum, Doris, was your cruise terrific? Amazing how hard it is to recover from lost pets. Shadow was our 4th Sheltie and I don't see any in the near future if we travel at all. Our color of choice right now is blue....if the sun comes out again I'll post a picture of Bleu Belle and her mamma, a Blue Diamond DTS. But my Bermuda Blue Tahoe is still my daily drive with room for the grandkids.
LinSue

Good to see on the Forum, Doris, was your cruise terrific? Amazing how hard it is to recover from lost pets. Shadow was our 4th Sheltie and I don't see any in the near future if we travel at all. Our color of choice right now is blue....if the sun comes out again I'll post a picture of Bleu Belle and her mamma, a Blue Diamond DTS. But my Bermuda Blue Tahoe is still my daily drive with room for the grandkids.
LinSue

This cruise was one of the best, we had such a great time. Buddy was our schnauzer, my parents found as a stray, we took him in and fell madly in love with him, I still miss him. I think it will be awhile before we get another one, like you, we travel, so maybe when we are older, guess we will have to wait and see.

Pets ----Older????

This cruise was one of the best, we had such a great time. Buddy was our schnauzer, my parents found as a stray, we took him in and fell madly in love with him, I still miss him. I think it will be awhile before we get another one, like you, we travel, so maybe when we are older, guess we will have to wait and see.

What are you saying? When you get older???? Does that mean you trade in the XLR for a Rocking Chair????? I will be 75 in January and have no intention of giving up traveling as long as I can still drive and walk. In fact I am thinking of coming to your house for dinner the Saturday after Thanksgiving. My Silver Schnauzer will be 10 on New Years Day and will be staying at the Doggie Spa if I do come out unless you want him I can bring him along and give him to you so I can travel even more.:dunno: First Robin:patriot:

Here is Brigette with her costume from last Halloween.

Maryann:wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back