Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Photo Mom's BIG day

Very Pretty! I do want one and will get one someday! You have to take me for a ride soon! :) And you cleaned it out already, you just got her!:D
I love the name! Have fun in her, you earned it girlie! :chuckle

Thanks, I am still floating around, I drove it yesterday, and cleaned it last night. It is so neat. Definately a dream come true. Go ahead, get one, it will be a nice companion to your XLR.... I still have my 98, I love it also, it would be hard for me to sell it, I get attached...so she is staying with the family. Have a great day...

Almost Famous

We got a call last night from a magazine editor that would to do an article on Kathy, Jeanie and their 3 cars. It sounds like fun. He would like to meet with them this Saturday. He really liked the mother/daughter connection and that they both love cool cars. We'll keep you posted.

Bruce :wave:

We got a call last night from a magazine editor that would to do an article on Kathy, Jeanie and their 3 cars. It sounds like fun. He would like to meet with them this Saturday. He really liked the mother/daughter connection and that they both love cool cars. We'll keep you posted.

That is so Kool.:rocker: Be sure and let us know after the interview and pictures what Mag it will be in so we can get a copy. Absolutely fantastic.:):):):)

Fred

That is great news. Congrats to you guys. Please do let us know the particulars so we can all get the mag. :worship::worship:

That's really cool! Congrats! Your girls are becoming famous, you better watch out there buddy! :chuckle

Make sure they wear their MM shirt for at least one of the pictures. :D

I'll try to remember & take the shirts with us! :)

Kathy
You gals could make the MM famous. :wave:You two might not even want to hang out with the MMs after you become famous.

Jeannie

Congrats on the Z06 purchase. Zoey is stunning. We know you will have a blast driving her.

Todd & Karen

Finally had a chance to get on here again... Congrats on your Z06. Hope to see her in Colorado next year!!

Jeannie

Congrats on the Z06 purchase. Zoey is stunning. We know you will have a blast driving her.

Todd & Karen
Thanks so much....I had her out last night and she is fun...I am sure I will have a blast...it just thrills me to look at her...I just can't stop smiling.....hope to see you two this summer...take care.

Imagine .... someone taking a picture of Kathy for a change ;);)
Two of the prettiest pin-up girls ever and Bruce, they're both yours! :rocker:
Have a great time you guys .. :love:

(Make sure to mention that you travel with a pack of XLR/s!) :reddevil

It wasn't Larry Flynt that called, was it? :laugh::laugh::laugh: Sorry couldn't resist!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back