Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Photo Mom's BIG day

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
Here are a few pictures of Jeanie's new baby, Zoey. It was an awesome day!

JeaniesZ06043.jpg

JeaniesZ06088.jpg

JeaniesZ06095.jpg

JeaniesZ06109.jpg

JeaniesZ06189.jpg

Jeannie,

I also like your taste in cars!!! She's a beauty!!!! :rocker:

Lotsa luck with your new toy! :cool:

Floyd (BB)

Thank's Bruce and Kathy for posting these pictures. I loved talking to you today Jeannie ... I could just hear the excitment in your voice, and yep, there it is all over your faces. Congratulations ... Zoey is bee-u-tee-ful.
Now you be careful ..... she's got lot's of horsies under that hood ... lol ... I guess you'll have to take the lead going to Colorado?! Have fun ...
Love from your cousin,
Lola ...;)

PhotoMom's new car

Jeanie and the new car are both BEAUTIFUL, but you should see the SHOES that came with it. :rocker:PhotoMom: I wish you many years of happy motoring...George

Beautiful Z06

Everytime I see a Corvette its like falling in love all over agan. May you enjoy many wonderful miles driving this fantastic Corvette.:):):):):willy_nilly:

Fred

Jeanie,

Great looking car!!! I'll bet you're the envy of the neighborhood.:D:D Wished you guys could have made it up yesterday--it would have been nice to see it in person. Guess you'll have to come up to WI in a few weeks so all the MM's can get a look and you can harrass Diamond Del about getting a Z06 before him:laugh::laugh:

Beautiful Photo Mom. I can't wait to see Zoey in person. Happy motoring.:worship:

Oh What Fun....

Yesterday was absolutely the greatest day! :) I have dreamed of having a black ZO6 for a few years. It is so exciting, and then to get on the net and see the responses from all of you, made it even better. You are all just the best friends.
I woke up this morning and looked out in the garage to see if she was still there and she was....it wasn't just a dream any more.
Thanks again for all of your miles of fun wishes, I am sure there will be plenty of them, especially if they are with all of you . :partylove you all......jeanie

Jeanie,

Gotta update your avatar!! :lol: That's a very nice upgrade!!! :rocker:

Happy it wasn't a dream!

Floyd (BB)

So beautiful Jeannie, I know how happy you are. What a car, good job on the pic! I love the Z06, I still want one badly, someday we will be drivng them together, some day! :chuckle

Yesterday was absolutely the greatest day! :) I have dreamed of having a black ZO6 for a few years. It is so exciting, and then to get on the net and see the responses from all of you, made it even better. You are all just the best friends.
I woke up this morning and looked out in the garage to see if she was still there and she was....it wasn't just a dream any more.
Thanks again for all of your miles of fun wishes, I am sure there will be plenty of them, especially if they are with all of you . :partylove you all......jeanie

Will we get to see Zoey in WI? :dunno::D

Will we get to see Zoey in WI? :dunno::D

You may see Zoey, but Photo Girl may be driving her instead of Photo Mom! :lol::lol: Darn, I knew I should have kept one of the key fobs!

Kathy:)

You may see Zoey, but Photo Girl may be driving her instead of Photo Mom! :lol::lol: Darn, I knew I should have kept one of the key fobs!

Kathy:)
Oh darn you may have to drive Zoey. :chuckle I was going to say I could come get Zoey and take her for your mom to WI so DD could see her. :chuckle:chuckle

So beautiful Jeannie, I know how happy you are. What a car, good job on the pic! I love the Z06, I still want one badly, someday we will be drivng them together, some day! :chuckle

Thanks, I am still floating around, I drove it yesterday, and cleaned it last night. It is so neat. Definately a dream come true. Go ahead, get one, it will be a nice companion to your XLR.... I still have my 98, I love it also, it would be hard for me to sell it, I get attached...so she is staying with the family. Have a great day...

No problem

Oh darn you may have to drive Zoey. :chuckle I was going to say I could come get Zoey and take her for your mom to WI so DD could see her. :chuckle:chuckle

You girls are funny :chuckle I can drive Zoey to WI, I guess I will need to keep an eye on my key fob..

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom