Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Picture

C

cor383

Hi gang , I dont seem to be able to find the proper button to click to down load a picture of my 05 on my profile. I feel stupid but some time I am. I am sure its right in front of me ! Help. :rolleyes:

Hi gang , I dont seem to be able to find the proper button to click to down load a picture of my 05 on my profile. I feel stupid but some time I am. I am sure its right in front of me ! Help. :rolleyes:
Please don't feel that way. I don't know how to either. I have to have people do it for me. I'm sure someone will have the answer for you shortly.
:D

If you want to download your pic for a profile pic, do this:

Click on the Blue Menu Bar at the top of the screen where it says User CP.

Next screen apprears. At far left column, under Your Profile, click on Edit Profile Picture.

There are perameters for the pictures though, read those, like it must be no larger than 64.0 kb or 300x300.

Looking forward to seeing your X!

Hope this helped.

Please don't feel that way. I don't know how to either. I have to have people do it for me. I'm sure someone will have the answer for you shortly.
:D

Supa has people who take care of the little things that get in the way of drinking.:lol:

I wish I had people to take care of everything that gets in the way of my cigar smoking.................well, and drinking too. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Supa has people who take care of the little things that get in the way of drinking.:lol:
Yes I do. I have to have you, mostly you, and cubby take care of that stuff more. You guys are my peeps. :laugh:

I wish I had people to take care of everything that gets in the way of my cigar smoking.................well, and drinking too. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
That's why you need to hang around me more Mark. I would get you people. :D

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back