Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

R/rear turn sinal

Supply in demand. Tail lights are not widely available. Used replacement is high in cost. That is why the service with Vettronics is worth the money. You get new bulbs that should last are long or longer than original. The tailight units are sealed and the bulbs placed with heat. If your units are not cracked or damaged in any way the Vettronics rebuild is your best option.

Phone and address for Vettronics please.

contact info

I found he answered emails quicker. He does the lights as a side line to his corvette business and heater control repairs.

I found he answered emails quicker. He does the lights as a side line to his corvette business and heater control repairs.

Would you be so kind as to send me his email addy?? Thanking you in advance if you send it, I'll email him.

I put up anew thread yesterday about my fuel door problems. If you know anything about it please reply; with a phone number would be nice, because the problem is very complicated.I really need some HELP!!

Hi CCClarke.

There is an other way to solve the led problem ( bad spot welding led ) of the tail lights.
Open it, with iron welder, and replace all the led with a low amperage led strips.
It works for my XLR, the good news for the owners, it is not that expensive to do.

IAN

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back